• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What the hell is going on with the panthers?

jbland

personally I am excited about the direction the panthers are moving. We will probably have one of the youngest teams in the NFL next year, and we will have plenty of roster room to bring in more young talent.

2010 we will be good

if there is football in 2011, our young players are only going to get better.

if you mean good as in seeing our young players develop on the job then yes. if you mean good as a playoff team then i would have to say as of right now. no

I personally think the panthers are going in the right direction hear. To much old washed up no bodies whose performace was mediocre at best. We are aiming for a team that will be consistent in the coming years not this up and down b.s. I look forward to years to come... keep it up Hurney and Fox...all we need is a second WR

olololol things are fineeeeeee. we only lost like the whole D-line minus the youngin's, so what, who needs a pass rush in the NFL??? *looks at the bears in 2009* yikes! we are dooommmmmeeeddd, jk, some1 will sign on i bet, we are just 1 good defensive lineman and a WR from greatness.

Kemo and Lewis are not starting quality. Brayton is a gem and a player that brings very useful run stopping ability that would balance what we have in Brown and Johnson. Relax it's the 1st day of FA.

we didn't trade into the first we traded into the 2nd.

My crazy idea is that we are preparing to trade Fox to somebody for draft picks and sign The Chin. I'm too scared to make a topic about it because of the craziness of it.

That thought had crossed my mind as well... seriously..

But then again, so has trading DWill...

Exciting, no matter how scary...

I am looking forward to seeing how this all plays out next season. There is a little bit of a cleaning house going on, but there is still a core of talented guys left. With them and new guys stepping up this team could be better. I think they will be.

personally I am excited about the direction the panthers are moving. We will probably have one of the youngest teams in the NFL next year, and we will have plenty of roster room to bring in more young talent.

2010 we will be good

if there is football in 2011, our young players are only going to get better.

And how will we bring in that young talent with a huge lack of draft picks and nonexistent interest in Free Agency.

We have no pash rush.. none.. zero. Without a good line our best players - our LBs - are toast, especially in Meek's scheme..We have an unproven QB with nearly the same mentality as the outgoing QB had... We have one WR.. we stand a good chance of losing one of our starting CBs.. we chose not to resign one of our best ST players.. we don't have a KR/PR.. we still have the same coaching staff as we did last year..

We have nowhere to go but up.

word to Big Bird.

We gon' trade DWill for a 1st and a 3rd this year, let Richard Marshall walk for another 2nd, and then draft the hell out of some rookies!

don't forget trading our 2011 1st and trading down with our original 2nd rounder.

1 1st, 3 2nds, 3 3rds, 2 4ths, 6th, and 7th. woohooo:biggrin:

This is just for fun mind yah I'm not serious.

The Panthers are doing something they should have did a year ago...I like most of the moves so far. I really do hope we resign Brayton and Wesley though.

the moves would be nice if those bodies were being replaced w/ better options.....that ain't what Carolina is doing. They are looking to have better options in place in a couple years.

the moves would be nice if those bodies were being replaced w/ better options.....that ain't what Carolina is doing. They are looking to have better options in place in a couple years.

Sadly, I agree...I'm waiting til I can resurrect an old theory I posted that this season would be a throw-away one.

Archived