• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake is #1 in cleveland now!

Stumpy

So now that Jake is pencilled in as starter in Cleveland, and we are playing them this year; if it is in Charlotte, how many of you will be there with me for a standing O when he takes the field?

We were all ecstatic when he was released but I am proud of Jake and am happy he appears to have found a starting job. as bad as he was the last 2 years he is still the greatest QB in panthers history. And I, for one, will be there to cheer him as one of the classiest and most respected members of our short history.

He deserves our respect and admiration for everything he did for us in his time here.we have our QB of the future IMO in Moore and I think we should show JD how much he meant to us for the years of blood sweat and tears he gave to our family.

I'll probably get hammered for this but I just wanted to put it out there that if the Browns/Panthers game is in the queen city I'll be the first to applaud as he walks on the field and the loudest when CJ puts him on his ass.

Here's to him having a great 15 games against some other teams.

They didn't pay Jake starter money for nothing. He'll start.

Sort of like the Panthers didn't pay Jake starter money for nothing? Oh wait... :P

as bad as he was the last 2 years he is still the greatest QB in panthers history.

That's all anyone ever says: greatest QB in Panthers history, greatest QB in Panthers history, greatest QB in Panthers history. Alright, that may be so, but could we stop using these cliched and overworked line?

Games in Cleveland...

With Jake up there and the Rock&Roll HallofFame...hell I'd think about taking a trip...

If Jake is still starting when the Panthers play them, I'm taking a road trip. That will be one I'd like to see in person.

When Jake throws a pick against us it will be oh so sweet. JK. It will actually be very hard not to feel bad for him when he sucks or cheer for him when he succeeds even on another team. But when its Browns vs. Panthers its all about the black and blue.

I had actually been considering a road trip to Cleveland for this game before this went down, it really depends on when in the season it is. I'm not driving 9 hours or whatever to stand in the miserable freezing rain or snow with a bunch of drunk people wearing rubber bulldog masks.

Archived