• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Rumors: Fox to Cleveland in 2011

holycrikey

haha this was a rumor started by Browns fans on their own f**king message board.

Sad.

lol. You mean that want Fox? Surprising.

It's like they want every bad player, coach, waterboy, ugly cheerleader and bad writer/reporter the Panthers have!

If I was a Browns fan, I would want Fox too. It's all a matter of perspective. For the record, if he goes anywhere after this year, I doubt it's Cleveland.

I don't think he's a bad coach, it's just that I don't see any reason for wanting him. Peyton Manning is a great QB but I don't really want him on the Panthers. Call me crazy but sometimes some players are just not cut out for some teams. I think the same goes for some coaches.

You just wait until I finally sway JR to Zodball. Women in lingerie who make out with eachother after every play. We won't win any games, but they will sell out.

Who cares about the team winning if this is implemented. I support your approach.

We have kind of always played the same game. So is it really Foxball or is it JRball? And if it is JRball, then nothing will change....I'm not saying, I'm just saying....

Jurrball!

Archived