• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are expected to trade or release veteran corner Donte Jackson, per sources.

Just now, Krovvy said:

It won't shock me if our corners this season are mainly UDFA guys.

This team could easily have a zero-win season. 😂poo.

D'Shawn Jamison and Dicaprio Bootle will be the starters. Bookmark it!

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, electro's horse said:

For three seasons gamble wasn’t even the best corner on the roster. 

I do not understand the gamble mythologizing and I never will. 

he was fine

Well we are at two ends of the debate here, I feel hes vastly underrated and you vastly over. For sure he would be on my all-time panther team, Id even list him as the #1 CB easy. He is like moton/kalil very quiet with very good steady long term play. He wasnt scared to tackle like many CBs are(bad technique tho). He finished 5th all-time and you know the MLB studs panther history has(hes above minter a tackle machine). he has 9 more INTs than 2nd place and 13 more than the next CB on the list. Most times he kept #1 WR in check, there were times he followed them. He had huge success rate in advance stats- in the 2011 season Gamble allowed a catch every 18.1 snaps in coverage. That's 2nd best in the NFL. QB's had a 45% completion rate when throwing at Gamble, which is 4th best in the league. He could play zone and man at the same good levels. Other CBs had better single seasons, but not careers. 

22 hours ago, Krovvy said:

It won't shock me if our corners this season are mainly UDFA guys.

This team could easily have a zero-win season. 😂poo.

Yeah with Barno and DJ Johnson starting as the edge rushers lol. I hope they do go that route and just fuging take it on the chin for a year

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1