• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just wanted to share a dream i had

stan786

Last night, i had a dream that not only did Dwayne Jarrett win the starting job, but he quickly became one of the most exciting receivers in the league. Now i know a few of you might question my ability as a pre-cog but right now this is all i needed to solidify Jarrett as a starting receiver for the Panthers. Trust in Matt Moore and the Funky Bunch and you will be rewarded with a championship. That is all thanks for reading.

I can see Jarrett being successful this year and really I don't see why anyone should be shocked. The guy spent his first year buried in the depth chart behind Hackett and not to mention that his rookie year was the first year we used a successful run game and add a horrible qb to the mix he never really got a chance to show anything his rookie year not to mention Hackett only had 70 more yards than him. He has never received enough playing time to really determine what kind of player he can be. I think every team needs that big possession receiver and I think that he will not disappoint us.

Heh. And I thought I was strange for having pre-cog dreams about the Panthers (my most memorable was the loss to Seattle in the NFC championship game a week before).

Hopefully your dream comes true.

I dreamt that we lost that game too. =(

I woke up without a pillow yesterday and I found it across the room. I don't know what I dreamt about though.

Same thing happened to me, my pillow was missing though. Don't know what happened to it, but I have been farting feathers for three days now.

Archived