• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Subtract form 2-15 team; Frankie Luvu, Donte Jackson, Bradley Bozeman, Vonn Bell, Brian Burns,

1 hour ago, bandu said:

& what makes. you think the same knuckleheads that got us into this mess of a situation with the #1 pick is going to be able to get us out of this mess of a  situation with the #1 pick

Different knuckleheads. Tepper still around but different knuckleheads.  

34 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Are they better without them?

Did coaching and/or system have more to do with winning/losing than their talents?

We haven’t been winning for years under many different coaches/systems. I think the rot was widespread from FO to coaches to players and the locker room. When you cut out rot you gotta cut deep and wide.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Krovvy said:

It's pure copium. The Panthers were obviously trying to resign Burns but he decided he wanted out.

Burns wanted $30 million a year. We refused to pay that and traded him to a team that would. It’s pretty simple really. 

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

We haven’t been winning for years under many different coaches/systems. I think the rot was widespread from FO to coaches to players and the locker room. When you cut out rot you gotta cut deep and wide.

Except the rot looks like the only talent left on the team since Tepper has taken over.

Now we're replacing rot with Tepper's new fresh rot.

it sounds crazy to say but I’m really surprised at the negative reactions. The team stinks and in all likelyhood it will stink no matter what they do. 

They don’t have a lot to work with and they absolutely need to support the QB they drafted. They need to look attractive for backups or a new QB next year. 

Sacrificing the defense to help the offense bring in new blood makes all the sense in the world. We’ll stink no matter what so prioritize the most important position. 

4 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yep and look at next years QB class… it’s not good

I know they’re not but good lord they needed to do their homework on this years class. I’d take a QB at 33 and not think twice if someone falls 

If Bryce didn’t look like absolute dog sh!t last year we wouldn’t be going full blown rebuild and taking on these crazy dead money hits

So they know Bryce ain’t it but will they actually take a swing at 33? I doubt it. Probably build an OL and get ready for next QB

Take Pennix or Daniels if he's still on the board.