• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Sens 6pm

1 minute ago, cookinbrak said:

The lines as they are now are phenomenal. Their goalie has to be shellshocked.

Imagine 

Gunz - Aho - TT…

TT setting up Aho and Gunz plus providing that defensive safety net that really opens up Gunz. 

• Pie 2

Canes will pass the Rangers in the next five games.

I’ll go a step further… we play the Bruins twice and Leafs once before the end of the season, we win those three and we’ll be the number one overall seed in the eastern conference. I think we’ll get the results we want against the teams we should beat. But if we beat the Leafs once and Bruins twice, I think those three wins will propel us to first in the conference, second at the worst behind Florida.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I’ll go a step further… we play the Bruins twice and Leafs once before the end of the season, we win those three and we’ll be the number one overall seed in the eastern conference. I think we’ll get the results we want against the teams we should beat. But if we beat the Leafs once and Bruins twice, I think those three wins will propel us to first in the conference, second at the worst behind Florida.

We have the firepower to match our D and it only took 2 games to gel.  Think about that 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Just think what we'd see if the KK line started contributing.

And Svech got out of his funk. 

Crazy part is KK and the whole 4th line in general had a phenomenal game vs. the rags, since then… KK not so much. 

54 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I've seen Florida fans trash talking the canes and saying wait until the playoffs they suck in the playoffs "durp durp durp" they have been swept in the finals twice in the last four years and lost in round two twice....

I'm just reading going..... wasn't last year the first time you made it past round one since 1996? The canes have a cup, four finals appearances and 17 playoffs series wins in that time 🤣