• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wonnum and Lewis pressers

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

This my guy after reading this. I spent many years in the neighboring city. Remember after Katrina we had to spend a month in Atlanta. I worked at McDonalds down there. I remember having to help with the clean up with the store after the storm.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I'll be patiently waiting to see what OL additions we snatch off the waiver wire.
    • Look don't get me wrong here. I'm not arguing it's going to just change his arm talent overnight. I'm just saying doing anything on the physical front after the GM who stuck his neck out for him over the concerns around his physical traits got fired is better than doing nothing. That's another layer. It could easily be argued overall he needed to add at least 10 pounds not just for the sake of working in the pocket and not going down so easily but let's be honest eventually no matter how much we invest in the OL he's going to get hit some and those hits will add up. His frame as it stands is only going to absorb so much over a 17 game season. Oh definitely good or bad we will have to run a lot of under center stuff. Bryce will either look good or flounder. But our offense will remain stagnant if we just keep running shotgun plays 90% of the time. You're telegraphing your offense otherwise. That's why I'm not giving Chuba Hubbard too hard of a time over his YPC last year. We weren't fooling anyone. We'll see what Canales has cooked up. It better be pretty damn clever.
    • Why would a team ever not be aggressive in improving the roster? It may look different from year to year but even the best rosters churn at the bottom. That's a no-brainer.