• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Bruins 7pm

First leg of a B2B and first of our three remaining home games. No morning skate, Freddie had the starters net at yesterday’s practice so I think they will continue on rotation as is. Though personally I think it makes sense to flip flop them after this break so Freddie gets a look at the caps before the playoffs. 

6 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

First leg of a B2B and first of our three remaining home games. No morning skate, Freddie had the starters net at yesterday’s practice so I think they will continue on rotation as is. Though personally I think it makes sense to flip flop them after this break so Freddie gets a look at the caps before the playoffs. 

I’m not sure if they even matters now. Freddie is steamrolling everyone right now. I do understand tho giving him a look tho 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I’m not sure if they even matters now. Freddie is steamrolling everyone right now. I do understand tho giving him a look tho 

I don't think Freddie needs "a look" agaist them, if he's in net tonight we win period, Finish the sweep.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

My last game tickets are for tomorrow night with the Caps. Might be a let down after tonight, but I'm looking forward to the playoff atmosphere it'll be.

Tomorrow is likely a round 1 preview. I don’t see how the caps doesn’t take the 3 seed from Philly.

Edited by Harbingers

we are faster than the Bs (and the Caps but). we have been very good in the regular season against them since a couple years ago.  The Caps less so but i'll bet we'll be hungry after that officiating fueled shootout loss last time. 

I want the metro and the President's trophy. It ain't a curse for a team that's hitting their stride at the right time. it's the curse for the team like FL who has played well the entire year and dies in the playoffs.  They will be tired and other teams are old or too young to touch us. 

I've never said this during our playoff years. We've lacked goaltending prowess or health. We've lacked experience. Or top tier scoring/top tier scoring depth behind Aho and later Svech/him not healthy.  We have all of those aforementioned things.  I've got '06 vibes and I'm not scared to talk about it aloud.  I just bought round 1 game 5 tickets. Not sure that game will be necessary but might get to go see a handshake line with Ovi.

• Flames 1

34 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Projected Lines:

Guentzel - Aho - Jarvis

Svechnikov - Staal - Teravainen

Martinook - Kuznetsov - Necas

Noesen - Drury - Fast

Slavin - Burns

Skjei - Pesce

Orlov - Chatfield

Andersen

Martin