• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Blue Jackets 5pm

BY9 got banned yet we get the Panthers bot posting poo like, “why we extended Derrick Brown”.

We should call a spade and spade and just say that you can do anything you want to on this board except hurt the feelings of those that can ban you.

But I get it, if I was a mod and someone hurt my internet feelings I’d kick them out too lmao.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

BY9 got banned yet we get the Panthers bot posting poo like, “why we extended Derrick Brown”.

We should call a spade and spade and just say that if you can do everything you want to on this board except hurt the feelings of those that can ban you.

I wanna fight they battle for us but I got lucky and came back for arguing the panthers fuged up by not trading Burns.  I just try to avoid arguments on that board.   People tattle tale hard hard over there. Here we just operate in our own world 

• Pie 2

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I wanna fight they battle for us but I got lucky and came back for arguing the panthers fuged up by not trading Burns.  I just try to avoid arguments on that board.   People tattle tale hard hard over there. Here we just operate in our own world 

I rarely post on the main forum it’s full of people who are too optimistic or too pessimistic. It’s hard to have a good conversation because no one is level headed.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

We should call a spade and spade and just say that you can do anything you want to on this board except hurt the feelings of those that can ban you.

But I get it, if I was a mod and someone hurt my internet feelings I’d kick them out too lmao.

BY9 isn’t really a good example. The dude has been banned and back and banned and back for like nearly 10 years. Probably more.