• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting baked

Brokenbad

I've only smoked it like 4 times in my life. 3 of those times I was drunk off my arss and it made me feel like sh*t. I smoked a little at a Wide Spread Panic concert last summer and ended up spending like $400 on 3 beers and a slice of pizza at Verizon.

Thank god for that Cookout up by the race track. Them BBQ sammiches saved the night.

I've only smoked it like 4 times in my life. 3 of those times I was drunk of my arss and it made me feel like sh*t. I smoked a little at a Wide Spread Panic concert last summer and ended up spending like $400 on 3 beers and a slice of pizza at Verizon.

Thank god for that Cookout up by the race track. Them BBQ sammiches saved the night.

People do drugs at Wide Spread Panic concerts?

Learn something new everyday.....

Yeah, d00d, if you're not a regular smoker and are drunk and take a hit... that'll send you into a world of bad

Ruined my night first couple times. Last time was good though, but my fatness amplified the effects and I put a hurtin' on some Cookout.

Depends on the quality and it depends on how frequently you smoke.

If you're a regular, you get really relaxed and can tend to "zone out" where it's almost akin to daydreaming back in high school. You can lose touch with what's going on around you. It depends on so much, though... especially the environment you're in and who you're around.

If you're not a regular, but have smoked in the past... well... that's a different experience entirely. :lol: In a good way... fuuuct up :D

speaking of zone out. we would be in someones car, going like 40 and the guy is in 2nd gear, and the sound of the high revving engine you are kinda zoning too and then someone sorta says..hey man..you need to shift gears..

speaking of zone out. we would be in someones car, going like 40 and the guy is in 2nd gear, and the sound of the high revving engine you are kinda zoning too and then someone sorta says..hey man..you need to shift gears..

Not me man! Back in my heavy smoking days, I did nothing better than driving, and I'm dead serious. I loved driving when I was high. I was a great stoner driver. I was dialed into the car and the road. It's ironic, really.

Not me man! Back in my heavy smoking days, I did nothing better than driving, and I'm dead serious. I loved driving when I was high. I was a great stoner driver. I was dialed into the car and the road. It's ironic, really.

I'm with pstall on this one. I will never drive high because they only times I did I got stupendously high and 35 mph felt like 80 mph. I'm so lucky I didn't get pulled over. At least I was under 18 at the time.

mine was basketball or video games. we were in a 3 on 3 tourney in Charlotte. Hoop it up or whatever.

We got flat out hammered before we played. I bet I hit 8 straight 3;s n the first game. I could not miss for the first 3 games.

Im a hell of alot better driver while Im high then when Im Drunk. Two totally different experiences there.

Buy good stuff. Don't smoke if you've been drinking heavily.

Yeah, d00d, if you're not a regular smoker and are drunk and take a hit... that'll send you into a world of bad

this...

the worst decision of your life will be to drink quite a bit and smoke... if you drink a lot, you're gonna puke your guts up and the entire universe will not stop spinning...

Archived