• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Bruins 7pm

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Yep Pesce is below them though.

Have to split them up now. Svechnikov seems to be back to himself so give him another whirl with Kuzy.

Guentzel - Aho - Jarvis

Svechnikov - Kuznetsov - Teravainen

Martinook - Staal - Fast

Noesen - Drury - Necas

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Kuzy has been low key balls for us. After a hot start that guy must be a -10. 

He’s a +2. +1 in the last 5 with no worse than a zero. He’s always bottom because that report card is based on x stats among other things. So he’s playing just slightly below expected every game. 

• Pie 1

I'm pissed off the Bruins were taking shots at Pesce, Drury, Svech, Noesen and when they got called out the refs would step in or they'd skate away.

Especially the shot Coyle put on Svech, then he went after Svech and when Andre turned around, as if to say, "You wanna go?", Coyle backed down.

Marchand didn't want Pesce either, after charging him into the boards well after the puck was gone.

Boston Fragile Vagies.

• Beer 1

I think Tripp mentioned it late in the game, but I don't think either of Boston's top 2 lines were on the ice during the last 5 minutes?

I'm gonna watch the replay later and I think he's right. When Guentzel took the hooking penalty with about 7 minutes left and the Boston PP could do nothing, the fans began booing them. I don't think the Boston top lines got much ice time after that.

2 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I just realized last night has every goal possible. 

a called back goal 

lacrosse goal 

shorty 

Own goal

standard goal. 

that’s wild. 

No PP, 6 on 4, 5 on 3, or empty net. Or penalty shot.

Edited by cookinbrak
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

I think Tripp mentioned it late in the game, but I don't think either of Boston's top 2 lines were on the ice during the last 5 minutes?

I'm gonna watch the replay later and I think he's right. When Guentzel took the hooking penalty with about 7 minutes left and the Boston PP could do nothing, the fans began booing them. I don't think the Boston top lines got much ice time after that.

I didn’t remember the exact timeline but either before or after the SHG Boston shut down their top two lines. I think some players were still being sent out but Marchand, Pasta, etc were not out there. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1