• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Maybe the Worst Mock I've Seen

On 4/14/2024 at 5:18 PM, Hoenheim said:

Makes no sense at all

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/pfn-consensus-2024-nfl-mock-draft-april-13/

33 Kool Aid McKinstry CB Alabama
39 Trey Benson RB Florida State
65 Malachi Corley WR Western KY
101 Spencer Rattler QB USCarolina
141 Hunter Nourzad OC Penn State
142 Braelon Allen RB WI 
240 Eric Watts Edge UCONN 

Two RBs??? No o line until late. What is the logic for getting a RB at pick 39 instead of a C, WR, DR, or LB?? Corley seems like a project.

Some of these stupid mock drafts have a hidden agenda.  If you look through his draft their will be one team with an amazing draft. That's probably his team. 

On 4/14/2024 at 11:55 AM, MHS831 said:

OK, I am back. It bothers me not having the second rounder in 2025, but I had to take what what was available.  I can't NOT take a first-round grade OC when he is sitting atop my board.  Nor could I pass on Ladd at 39.  Wilson at #65 could be the steal of the draft if he stays healthy, but Jonah Ellis in the fourth was stealing too.  Ray Davis is a beast of a compact runner.  Wiley is a tall target for Mini-Cam and we probably need to watch the waiver wire for CB depth.

image.thumb.png.c0ff5c0cc528c7dbe9f0cf0d471556e8.png

I don't think C is a big enough need to take it at 33 - I realize that is not consensus - but I would be thrilled with the rest of your draft if we got that kind of value.  Personally I would replace the Barton pick with a CB maybe or trade down if I was confident I could get the next 3 guys you drafted at those spots.  Would be amazing if we could get exactly what you got + an extra 2nd or 3rd which has been mocked quite a few times.  I am very ready for next week!

On 4/14/2024 at 10:28 AM, 45catfan said:

Take out Benson at #39 and Rattler at #101 and it's not THAT bad.  Those two picks make it seem horrible. Plug in Legette at #39 and Stinnott at #101, then it doesn't look too shabby.

Although we can use a star Nickel like Stinnott we need a CB first then maybe a nickel. We got killed way too many times on 3rd and middle yardage plays last year which turned into first downs.