• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Rumors/Charlie Campbell Notes (Per r/NFL_Draft)

5 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Maybe. We said no to Tre Smith in the 6th round due to medical concerns and where did that get us? Horn had no medical concerns and the one we didn’t take of the two has played way more.

I forgot, what was Tre medical concerns again?

21 minutes ago, Basbear said:

All depends on what the team docs evaluation is, but hip and concussions for a OL are hard to forgive a center that gets in car wrecks 60 times a game.....

The medicals are the one thing us fans don't have, honestly if a player is dropping and no one knows why- poor medicals. 

WHo knows, Morgan could be the one behind those leaks too.......

Wtf our GM lol man this is comedy right here he's leaking information that available to all GMs and teams I'm confused about what you're saying right now.

9 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

Wtf our GM lol man this is comedy right here he's leaking information that available to all GMs and teams I'm confused about what you're saying right now.

Just stirring the pot, I got no clue how Morgan operates. Plus sure the combine information is available, but not each teams doc evaluations.  

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Just stirring the pot, I got no clue how Morgan operates. Plus sure the combine information is available, but not each teams doc evaluations.  

Lol I not mad at you I'm glad the drafts finally upon us it's been a long year and this is another shot of optimism based on how well we do. We might pull a Detroit and draft three high quality players setting us up nicely for the future.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I forgot, what was Tre medical concerns again?

Blood disorder, can’t remember which one. He played his entire last year and seemed to have it under control. Chiefs obviously have no problem with any care he does need. We got a long snapper that never made the team and a project fat OL who never played and was someone I posted about as looking worse than Greg Little awful in the Senior Bowl.