• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Blue Jackets 7pm

3 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Just a practice game tonight. Prob will see Martin and a ton or rookies. 

Nah. We need to win to clinch second in the league and home ice over everyone but the rangers. Tonight is still a get the W game. 

I think we will see all the rooks though. We are morning skating in a few hours so we’ll know more then. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1

14 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

This board is as close to social media as I get, so any info on morning skate lines, who may be sitting tonight, etc., is appreciated.

It’s only Walt(best reporters not on the road) since it’s a road game so as soon as he posts I’ll forward it. 

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Looks like we might be going full on rest o_O

I'll bet Burns is getting the night off. Wonder who else.

Maybe RBA has already talked with CBJ and they're going to go soft tonight like Ottawa did for the Rags.

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I'll bet Burns is getting the night off. Wonder who else.

Maybe RBA has already talked with CBJ and they're going to go soft tonight like Ottawa did for the Rags.

“Teravainen - Drury - Necas
Nadeau - Kuznetsov - Fast
Comtois - Kotkaniemi - Noesen
Lemieux - Martinook - Blake

Skjei, Burns, and Orlov are rotating on one side of things, while Chatfield, DeAngelo, and Morrow work at the other end.

Spencer Martin is in what is normally the starter's crease.  Pyotr Kochetkov is at the other end.

By process of elimination, here's who is not skating:

• Sebastian Aho
• Frederik Andersen
• Jake Guentzel
• Seth Jarvis
• Brett Pesce
• Jaccob Slavin
• Andrei Svechnikov

(plus Staal)

It is possible that one or some of them wind up playing, we'll see what Rod Brind'Amour has to say after the skate wraps up.

The newly-recalled Dylan Coghlan is not on the ice either, but I am guessing that he has not arrived yet.”

We going full on no injuries. I don’t know if burns Ironman streak gets broken if he sits healthy. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

36 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

“Teravainen - Drury - Necas
Nadeau - Kuznetsov - Fast
Comtois - Kotkaniemi - Noesen
Lemieux - Martinook - Blake

Skjei, Burns, and Orlov are rotating on one side of things, while Chatfield, DeAngelo, and Morrow work at the other end.

Spencer Martin is in what is normally the starter's crease.  Pyotr Kochetkov is at the other end.

By process of elimination, here's who is not skating:

• Sebastian Aho
• Frederik Andersen
• Jake Guentzel
• Seth Jarvis
• Brett Pesce
• Jaccob Slavin
• Andrei Svechnikov

(plus Staal)

It is possible that one or some of them wind up playing, we'll see what Rod Brind'Amour has to say after the skate wraps up.

The newly-recalled Dylan Coghlan is not on the ice either, but I am guessing that he has not arrived yet.”

We going full on no injuries. I don’t know if burns Ironman streak gets broken if he sits healthy. 

Yep, just what I thought. Martin and rookies.  I’m sure they will play hard but it’s all about rest and not getting our big guns hurt. Treating it like a glorified preseason game. 

• Pie 2

26 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Dallas is tied with us at 111 with 1 game left. Boston and Vancouver could catch or pass us. Need the W tonight.

Both Boston and Vancouver lose on RW tiebreaker so they are out no matter what. Dallas is the only team that can pass us if we lose, they play their final game tomorrow I think against the blues. If we win we are guaranteed second in the league. 

• Beer 1