• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NHL Playoffs Thread 2024

4 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Good. They get enough "Original Six" calls. 

28 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

FLA seems to be Bettmans favorite lately though 

They got alot of bad calls in the Tampa series also

Florida power plays thru 4 games: 21

Boston power plays thru 4 games: 11

That being said, Florida is playing Boston's game better than Boston.

The Dallas-Colorado series is just fun to watch. Not a lot of penalties nor stoppages. They're up & down the ice; very fast games for both of them.

Oettinger has been very good so far while MacKinnon and Makar are not getting to their game.

• Beer 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, and Martin Necas is having one great tournament at the IIHF World Championships for Czechia. Had a 4pt game today (1G, 3A) in the semifinal to get his team into the championship game against Switzerland tomorrow (2:20PM).

Canada and Finland play in the bronze medal game (9:20AM).

Both games on NHL Network.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

Oh, and Martin Necas is having one great tournament at the IIHF World Championships for Czechia. Had a 4pt game today (1G, 3A) in the semifinal to get his team into the championship game against Switzerland tomorrow (2:20PM).

Canada and Finland play in the bronze medal game (9:20AM).

Both games on NHL Network.

Do you know if he is playing center or wing?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, organicrusty1201 said:

Do you know if he is playing center or wing?

Center.

And he looks very fluid and quick as ever after a full NHL season. Gotta admit, he looks more comfortable operating in the middle of the ice.

Edited by Anybodyhome

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Center.

And he looks very fluid and quick as ever after a full NHL season. Gotta admit, he looks more comfortable operating in the middle of the ice.

Maybe this was a showcase???   Let Rod know I CAN do this.  Him taking over for KK would be sweet 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Center.

I haven’t seen him playing center? He’s being centered by Kampf with Kubalik on the other wing.

Even the Czech Republic’s lineup shows him at RW.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

23 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I haven’t seen him playing center? He’s being centered by Kampf with Kubalik on the other wing.

Even the Czech Republic’s lineup shows him at RW.

I saw him in the middle with Kubalik and Pasta on the wings yesterday. I don't have NHL Network, so I'm only seeing the highlight reels.

Well, I read Kampf went to the room yesterday with an injury, so maybe they changed up?

I could be wrong, but it sure looked to me like he was playing center.

20 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I saw him in the middle with Kubalik and Pasta on the wings yesterday. I don't have NHL Network, so I'm only seeing the highlight reels.

Well, I read Kampf went to the room yesterday with an injury, so maybe they changed up?

I could be wrong, but it sure looked to me like he was playing center.

That was just momentarily. On the first, second, fourth, and fifth goal, Necas was playing RW.

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Great game last night. These are two elite goalies going at in Igor and Bob. This would have been us if Freddie didn’t allow so many softies. 

So true - can you imagine how good the Canes would have been these last few years with an elite goalie

• Pie 1