• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why is no one considering double dip at WR?

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

you ever heard of cooper kupp?

And? So they hit only Kupp and Nacua out of all the WR's they drafted in the last 10 years? So did we I guess? (Moore and Benjamin before he gave up his 4th year in the L) Doesn't change my stance that scouting and drafting WR's are heavily based on getting lucky.

The only teams that you could say are above average at drafting WR talent are the Seahawks and Steelers, and even then they draft plenty of busts as well. (Sammie Coates, James Washington, Chase Claypool to name a few recently)

Tmj and Mingo are going to eat. You heard it here first.  Give me jpj and the best defensive player in the 2nd. Payton Wilson in the 3rd. Canales make wrs better and tmj and Mingo have the tools to be successful they've just had numbnuts for coaches in their time in the NFL. WE DONT NEED A WR

2 hours ago, toldozer said:

Tmj and Mingo are going to eat. You heard it here first.  Give me jpj and the best defensive player in the 2nd. Payton Wilson in the 3rd. Canales make wrs better and tmj and Mingo have the tools to be successful they've just had numbnuts for coaches in their time in the NFL. WE DONT NEED A WR

I agree we don't know what we have in TMJ or Mingo because of bad coaching/QB play.  I think 1 or both could be a decent 3rd option.  I'm okay with getting 1 high, but 2 is overkill imo.  We need to know what we have in Mingo and TMJ and if we need a reciever next year we can address it then

2 hours ago, toldozer said:

We are top heavy with WR experts on the staff now. HC and OC are both plenty experienced, before you get down to the position coaches. You’d think they could coach a couple up.