• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has anyone ever played against a pro or future pro?

Brokenbad

Guest CatofWar

Played with a couple, no one notable. Once in practice this dude named Deangelo Lloyd hit me so hard I shat myself. He signed with the Jets, Packers, and Skins I think.

Hidden

Chris Paul used to come to Winston all the time when he was younger to play some pick-up games at the parks and the local YMCA. Played against him a time or two. Only needed to play him twice to realize he was going to be something special. I still remember going to that game when he scored 61 against Parkland. Wow

Josh Howard grew up in the same neighborhood as I did. Never played him, because I was too young, but my bro used to play pick-up games against him all the time at Winston Lake and the local parks. We never thought he'd be as good as he is. Dude was just a good dunker back in the days lol, thats it.

I played with a lineman in Texas who used to play for the Cowboys (before he played for them), we went to different schools but we both played j varsity as freshies, he was a member of my church... I don't think he was very well known or even second string because he was eventually cut real soon after becomming a Cowboy. But, he was HUGE. He eventually had a son named Scott and his last name was Titser (spelling?). I also played with what was soon to be a minor league star baseball player (migth be majors soon or now). His last name was Fulfer...

I used to watch Leonard Little when he played for Asheville. He is a few years older than I so never got to play against him. I have a few friends who did though and they say he was a truck. I know that you could always tell where he was on the field because there would be a bunch of people laying on the ground around him.

I played TE next to AJ Green of georgia a few years back when I was a freshman at summerville I'm sure he will be a future first round pick I quit after that season worst mistake of my life he kept askin me to come back every yr and try out. I did see him jump over his gmas car once while it was parked so kobe's jumpin over a movin car is nothing compared to what aj did. I also seen him jump over a player and dunk a bball in the middle of a game.

Archived