• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ALERT: Mike Garafalo, Panthers taking RB in 2nd round

3 hours ago, frankw said:

In fairness to Chuba....

When every player on the defense and every fan in the stands knows we aren't going to pass because we have the worst pass offense in the league it makes it tough to run for any back.

But we need a one two punch backfield we need someone that offers a different skillset we need a bruiser type to compliment him.

Braelen Allen enters the chat 

• The D 1

4 hours ago, Lame Duck said:

As I said in the other thread.  This makes total sense.  We do not have a bell cow RB on our team and we want to run the ball.

Welp, we went RB at 46. I don’t like it at all. It’s like Miles Sanders all over again. Meanwhile both stud Cs are gone. C in the 2nd and RB later is much better than reaching early on RB.

Just now, WhoKnows said:

Welp, we went RB at 46. I don’t like it at all. It’s like Miles Sanders all over again. Meanwhile both stud Cs are gone. C in the 2nd and RB later is much better than reaching early on RB.

I get if you don’t like RB in the 2nd because of position value but draft wise he was ranked in the high 30’s to low 40’s and wasn’t a reach at all. 

5 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

I get if you don’t like RB in the 2nd because of position value but draft wise he was ranked in the high 30’s to low 40’s and wasn’t a reach at all. 

Benson is the 2nd best RB and he’s probably going to be there at 65. It was a reach considering the best best pure Cs went one pick before and a few picks after.

We are sinking all in on Young and that could seriously bite us in the ass for years as I think we are not getting the best value. Don’t be surprised if we grab a TE at 65. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Benson is the 2nd best RB and he’s probably going to be there at 65. It was a reach considering the best best pure Cs went one pick before and a few picks after.

We are sinking all in on Young and that could seriously bite us in the ass for years as I think we are not getting the best value. Don’t be surprised if we grab a TE at 65. 

Pretty big gap ranking and projection wise between Benson and Brooks. 

look for Stover in the 3rd.