• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another reason to root for UDFA Jalan Coker

10 hours ago, Sniffrey said:

This is hilarious. Coker has basically zero NFL traits. He's extremely slow on breaking routes. No route nuance at all. He looked marginally okay playing against CB's who compared to NFL CB's couldn't cover a bed with a blanket. The only wins you see watching him is blown coverages and him winning against tiny, undersized glorified high school level CB's with a good majority him commiting OPI that would be called routinely in the NFL. 

There were 30-40 better targets for an UDFA contract. But the awesome Panthers scouting department poops the bed again. 

Never seen you here before, so I'll be easy on you. 

Don't talk out of your ass.  Learn to STFU before you remove all doubt. 

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Sniffrey said:

I like a good underdog story myself. The UDFA we got who I thought had a legitimate shot to make the team, Taylor Upshaw changed his mind. With the path to making the team being beat out DJ Johnson I think he had a real shot.

I maybe did jump in a little strong on Coker. I just spent untold hours on this year's WR class reviewing tape and listing strengths and weaknesses. I don't think Coker has is. That's my opinion and I shared it. There was a response, so I gave my opinion on what was said. It's a dialogue. A discussion. We could have continued.  

What's not cool is getting called out by some douche nozzle with 3 posts in a row just because the opinion doesn't mesh with the group think and isn't the opinion of the douche nozzle in question.  We have a Nostradamus, a real football diety, someone who defies the great Steve Smith, who isn't talking intelligent football, and is just a troll. 

This isn't discussing football intelligently? 

Anyway, I won't ruin you Christmas. I don't plan to ever return to this site again after I hit submit. But before I go, maybe you'd like to pull for Andrew Raym, the Center from Oklahoma. He's a plus road grading run blocker, but isn't a great pass protector. He gets too upright and gets susceptible to a bull rush. He's got potential with some good coaching. Just my two cents. Have a nice Christmas. Peace!

Thanks for the warning. Goodbye Troll.