• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs rags rd 2 game 4 Fuccck it

Trouba is a tool and he's a step slower.  I don't typically wish ill on any athlete, but when he crashed into the boards headhunting Necas the other night I really wanted him to be hurt because that's the karma he deserves.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Trouba is a tool and he's a step slower.  I don't typically wish ill on any athlete, but when he crashed into the boards headhunting Necas the other night I really wanted him to be hurt because that's the karma he deserves.

F*ck Trouba I don't normally wish injuries on anyone but that clown has spent his entire career trying to hurt other players.. I wouldn't have cared if he fractured his neck on that.... 

That said he's a negative for the rags when he's on the ice a lot of our goals have been taking advantage of him so it's probably a good thing he didn't get hurt.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I think if it gets to game 7 it’ll be a different story. All the pressure will be on them. Just have to find a way to get this thing back to Raleigh.

Agreed whole heartedly the Canes dug themselves a huge hole but win game 5 (which will be their hardest push IMO) and I think momentum and Home Ice push it to 7 at which point ALL PRESSURE is on the Rags and all momentum is with the Canes! 

• Pie 1