• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nfl.com win projections based on schedule. Vegas odds lol

4 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Honestly, AFC West isn't particularly great outside of KC. And Washington and NYG aren't very good either...

That being said, we will probably still lose most, if not all, of those games because we suck

It's possible you see a turnaround in SD. The Raiders have a ceiling with Minshew and I would honestly be shocked if the Broncos are anything but a disaster.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

It's possible you see a turnaround in SD. The Raiders have a ceiling with Minshew and I would honestly be shocked if the Broncos are anything but a disaster.

It happens all the time. Last year we were winning the nfcs and look how that turned out. Things change quickly when the games start to matter. 

• Beer 1

18 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Make Playoffs: +800

Win Division: +1300

Win Conference: +12500

Win Super Bowl: +25000

I don't think anything shifted with the schedule release.
Mid April, Vegas was offering the same odds.

They're also doing +2000 for Canales to win Coach of the Year

I put 50 down on 20/1 odds to win the division on draftkings. I thought those odds were ridiculous considering how weak the division is. Falcons suck. Bucs and Saints have bad coaching and are mediocre. Multiple times there have been worst-to-first champions of the NFCS.

• Beer 2

21 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Not sure how or where, but I think we win at least 6.

I think that will largely depend on how good Canales will be at creating an offense. I have to remind myself he is the least experienced headcoach in the league. He has 1 year as an OC from which he may or may not have designed the entire offense. That's a big ask for someone so green and a team so messed up. In reality there's probably only 3 new starters on offense with a few rookies thrown in, who may or my not contribute right away. They only thing that will truly be different is the offensive playbook.