• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers @ Las Vegas Raiders September 22nd

2 hours ago, toldozer said:

When do you suggest?  After week 1 or a few days before. Planning on going as well

Id prob start looking around week 2 if I was flying in. I’d be checking everyday on Gametime. Although if I was  a betting man you can prob find tickets the cheapest a few days before but I understand not everyone wants to take that big of a risk, especially if you’re flying in.

19 hours ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

Id prob start looking around week 2 if I was flying in. I’d be checking everyday on Gametime. Although if I was  a betting man you can prob find tickets the cheapest a few days before but I understand not everyone wants to take that big of a risk, especially if you’re flying in.

What’s a good price to pay for uppers?  Curious as to when I’ll know that it’s a good time to pull the trigger.  Looks like it’s their home opener so I imagine it won’t be super cheap

will be the first game I'll probably miss in a long while. Going to Munich with my brother for Oktoberfest this year. Hoping they have some German themed Panthers merch for the locals and not just the standard fare that you can buy off the rack here

On 5/18/2024 at 2:13 PM, mcsmoak said:

What’s a good price to pay for uppers?  Curious as to when I’ll know that it’s a good time to pull the trigger.  Looks like it’s their home opener so I imagine it won’t be super cheap

I've heard meth is pretty cheap these days, especially in Vegas, but adderall might be hard to find.

Oh wait... you mean upper deck seats. Never mind. 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, lumbeecheraw75 said:

will be the first game I'll probably miss in a long while. Going to Munich with my brother for Oktoberfest this year. Hoping they have some German themed Panthers merch for the locals and not just the standard fare that you can buy off the rack here

They had Panthers london merchandise.

Keep in mind European sizes run small. You may need to up your game from L to XXL

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, KSpan said:

I've heard meth is pretty cheap these days, especially in Vegas, but adderall might be hard to find.

How does anyone trust drugs these days? Only path I see, is using a test kit. 

On 5/22/2024 at 9:27 AM, KSpan said:

No you were right, looks like meth is the way to go, thanks 

• Beer 1