• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First OTA's Monday and Tuesday

15 minutes ago, LegioX said:

I’m more looking forward to seeing Tepper take a step back from the lime light and let the football people do football  than the season

I think at this point, you got to just assume Tepper is going to fall somewhere between Jerry Richardson and Jerry Jones.  

He has 2 pro teams....and he clearly isn't going to sit back and let things just playout like you saw Richardson do IMO. 

NFL - 4 HCs - 1 has logged more than 1 season under him to date

MLS - 3 HCs -0 have logged more than 1 season under him to date

I think the bar should be, can Tepper just go a season and not throw a drink of opposing fans or fire someone in season.  Baby steps. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, frankw said:

So it's okay to have a pity party for the worst starting QB in the league last year but if I attempt to bring any perspective to your take I'm the one that needs to lighten up 🤔

And for comparison sake. Another young quarterback who was also sacked about 65 times ended up being traded after enduring such a miserable season and he's making not much above league minimum per season.

It could always be worse.

Wise words to live by.

Greeting Good Day GIF by MOODMAN

Pity party? Good lord get a grip it’s not that serious. You are the only one derailing this thread with these over the top responses to a totally benign comment. I’m honestly confused how you’ve gotten so triggered here. I promise we’re all ok without you bringing “perspective” to any comment that doesn’t poo on Bryce Young.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Whats up with zero media on day 2? They definitely had media last year

They probably read yesterday and realize it is pointless,  we are totally cynical towards their feel good optimism. 

• Beer 1

50 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Pity party? Good lord get a grip it’s not that serious. You are the only one derailing this thread with these over the top responses to a totally benign comment. I’m honestly confused how you’ve gotten so triggered here. I promise we’re all ok without you bringing “perspective” to any comment that doesn’t poo on Bryce Young.

It's not that serious but you've now doubled and tripled down in your defense of your totally benign comment while calling others triggered. Very interesting.

98% of us want Bryce Young to be the guy rather than start over yet again.

But we also don't need to sit around feeling sorry for him considering he has a guaranteed rookie contract a lot of bottom of the roster players would be lucky to see over the entirety of a career.

Just a heads up. You can talk Bryce Young without gargling his nuts or calling him trash. There's this whole world of middle ground out there.

Shooting Star Logo GIF

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, frankw said:

It's not that serious but you've now doubled and tripled down in your defense of your totally benign comment while calling others triggered. Very interesting.

But we also don't need to sit around feeling sorry for him considering he has a guaranteed rookie contract a lot of bottom of the roster players would be lucky to see over the entirety of a career.

Just a heads up. You can talk Bryce Young without gargling his nuts or calling him trash. There's this whole world of middle ground out there.

Man, no kidding. Saying his ceiling is bottom third of NFL QBs is just an opinion. It doesn’t mean that the person criticizing his NFL prospects want to end his bloodline.

• Beer 1

18 minutes ago, frankw said:

Shooting Star Logo GIF

You’re delusional. Yes my original comment that you are spending paragraph after paragraph trying to make into some huge deal was 100% not that serious. Saying “I would spend a couple weeks in the fetal position if I took 65 sacks” is gargling his nuts? Imagine talking about middle ground when this prolonged ranting about pity parties and nut gargling is your response to THAT post. I made zero commentary on Bryce Young as a QB. Not everything is this big debate about Bryce Young you want to make it to be. Get over it or get a medical diagnosis, this isn’t healthy.

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, strato said:

Man, no kidding. Saying his ceiling is bottom third of NFL QBs is just an opinion. It doesn’t mean that the person criticizing his NFL prospects want to end his bloodline.

What are you even reading?

2 hours ago, fanpanther said:

Has there ever been a negative report from OTAs like even with how terrible Clausen and Wienke were I cant remember ever reading an article stating they sucked at OTAs I just remember nothing but hype around them.  

Yup there were.  Pretty much every year except for after the superbowls appearances.  

28 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

You’re delusional. Yes my original comment that you are spending paragraph after paragraph trying to make into some huge deal was 100% not that serious. Saying “I would spend a couple weeks in the fetal position if I took 65 sacks” is gargling his nuts? Imagine talking about middle ground when this prolonged ranting about pity parties and nut gargling is your response to THAT post. I made zero commentary on Bryce Young as a QB. Not everything is this big debate about Bryce Young you want to make it to be. Get over it or get a medical diagnosis, this isn’t healthy.

All this anger over the 46th ranked passer of the 2023 NFL season.

giphy(29).gif.16450347c5b878c01e116951d2f70fe6.gif