• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Whey Protein

CanadianCat

I've been working through it.

I've gained 22 pounds over the last 15 months, but recently tightened the belt by a notch if you can believe that!

I guess the point I was originally trying to make is that people like me have to be in a continuous bulk phase.

If you want to gain muscle, you have to go through a bulking/cutting cycle.

To gain mass, eatfour meals a day of lean meat and green vegetables. Drink milk and eat healthy carbs. You have to consume more calories than what your body requires to maintain it's current size. .

i used to be chunky so i was hoping i wouldnt have to gain and then cut. i know thats what my buddy used to do with all the cretins

but i do about an hour of cardio a day so it sounds like a high cal. diet is the way im going to have to go...

I do that anyway, lol

I can eat constantly without ever getting hungry and still never gain much excess chunk to work with.

High metabolism is a bitch.

what program works for one doesn't work for another.

everybody's body is different, there's no set program that works for everybody, and even if it does there's a variance between person to person.

i can eat every fuging thing i see and when i check the scale it often says i lost weight since the night before. if anybody is fat that is reading this trust me I don't consider it a "gift".

i used to be chunky so i was hoping i wouldnt have to gain and then cut. i know thats what my buddy used to do with all the cretins

but i do about an hour of cardio a day so it sounds like a high cal. diet is the way im going to have to go...

well if you're doing heavy cardio you're also burning away muscle.

I'd be able to do more if you gave us some numbers, and preferably a picture.

everybody's body is different, there's no set program that works for everybody, and even if it does there's a variance between person to person.

i can eat every fuging thing i see and when i check the scale it often says i lost weight since the night before. if anybody is fat that is reading this trust me I don't consider it a "gift".

then embrace the look and go for whatever you can get.

buy tight jeans, aim for ethiopian abs, get those annoying bird tattoos on your shoulders and wear deep v cut shirts.

I've been working out almost everyday for 3 weeks, following my diet plan, and I've gained 4lbs.

Why in the hell did I pick this time of the year to get in shape? I went into total meltdown mode over a cadbury egg the other day. I just want ONE. I want to lick it, and caress it, and lick it some more, and bite it, and suck the awesomeness of what's inside out of it. *sigh*

Why in the hell did I pick this time of the year to get in shape? I went into total meltdown mode over a cadbury egg the other day. I just want ONE. I want to lick it, and caress it, and lick it some more, and bite it, and suck the awesomeness of what's inside out of it. *sigh*

:ihih::ihih::ihih: Honey, that wudn't no egg.

I've been working out almost everyday for 3 weeks, following my diet plan, and I've gained 4lbs.

Did you go from little to no activity and then add exercise? Because if so, that's gonna happen. You're building muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. Muscles help burn calories though so over time you will start losing weight.

Did you go from little to no activity and then add exercise? Because if so, that's gonna happen. You're building muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. Muscles help burn calories though so over time you will start losing weight.

This happened to me when I started working out last year. I was gettin tubby at 6'1 235. I have a pretty big build, but yeah, it was time to do something.

Anyways I started running and lifting, and I was up to 240 within two weeks. Took a while but then eventually it just kept dropping and now I'm finally down to around 218-220.

I just need more juice or something, I don't know what's going on. I feel like I'm regressing with my running and it's like I don't have enough energy. Probably at least partially stress related, but I was looking into starting to drink a protein shake a day or a daily vitamin or something.

Archived