• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clausen and the Panthers

I believe a message SHOULD be sent to Moore... The team is his, and the honeymoon is still in session... But he needs to understand, he's got to perform, and there needs to be a viable option behind him, whether it's a seasoned vet, or a hotshot rookie... Also, keep in mind, as of right now, Moore is only under contract for one season... He's a FA at the end of the year... We need options behind him... And he SHOULD be pushed by those options... If he is a true competitor and leader, then he understands this and welcomes it...

I don't really care who's there anymore. This would be the dumbest sh*t ever if we did it, but I don't think it's legit...

With the way this offseason has gone, I fully expect us to stand pat and draft whatever leftovers all other teams have passed several times over...

My prediction: We will draft the best gunner in the whole draft to complement The Marcus Hudson.

In fairness, the Vikes likely would have taken Clausen at 30 if the rams hadn't taken Bradford. They traded down because they'll still be able to get their guy at 34.

If that happened, then Bradford might still have been available.

that said, I'm not convinced the Vikes want Claussen. Kiper is, but others are skeptical.

Archived