• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When you think Matt Moore will Be Traded

chknwing

It just makes sense that Carolina has set up this whole scenerio to trade Matt Moore for Maximum value. Showcase him at the end of the season. Sign him, draft the future qb, and trade Moore for a player of need. Go into 2010 season with Clausen, Cantwell, and Pike. Get Clausen ready for a year so Cowher is pleased when he steps in in 2011.

I think Matt Moore is going to be as good as a QB with only one good WR can be this season. Think Delhomme 2005.
That would be borderline, honestly. Jon Kitna still got benched then let go after throwing 26 TDs in favor of Carson Palmer and Drew Brees got let go in favor of Phillip Rivers despite going to the Pro Bowl.

Granted, Rivers and Palmer were top 5 picks getting paid top 5 money, but I think it still a decent comparison. I'm sure the Panthers are viewing Clausen as a top 5 pick.

For all the talk of getting some competition at the QB spot, WHY is it so crazy on here about getting some?

I think Moore has earned the starting job, but if one of the new guys come in and beat him out then so be it. This may turn out to be the best draft pick, but if it does not we did not lose out too.

Archived