• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwayne Jarrett to be cut *rumor*

App Panther

Why not bring him into training camp and let them all compete. No need to get down to a 53 man roster by the end of April. It just doesn't make much sense in my eyes, but if he has a credible source then i respect that and thanks for the heads up.

Our coaches have seen him for three years now, they know what he can do more or less. If they think he doesn't have a chance it'd be better to cut ties now and let him catch on with pete carroll

Why would they cut him at such a bad time? Wait till training camp or something first, let him prove his case, then you can pass judgement.

I think they already have, when they Took LaFell. He's a more physical receiver and shouldn't have problems getting off the line. Also a better run blocker. Much more upside imo as well.

I really dont understand that move if they do. I mean yea he is not a #2 but your telling me he is not any better then the #4 even without seeing them compete.

Jarrett IS GOING TO GET CUT.

Apparently after the draft, the FO and Fox had all the WR's they drafted take a test. It was a litmus test. If you passed, you stayed on the team, if you failed you got cut.

They drew this up on the whiteboard

y z ooCooTE x

The question was: You are z, do you line up on the ball or off the ball?

Jarrett was the only one who could not answer the question. He got confused and asked if he could "phone a friend".

Archived