• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy> Julius Peppers (right now)

Awesomeness!!

lol lets not call him greg hardly yet, but he does remind me of pep, but yeah Im not as concerned about his injuries as I was learning they were just broken bones. Its amazing bones heal but muscle/tendon injuries may never completely recover. I tore my pateller tendon 3 years ago and still cant run...well much. I feel sorry for Ryan Clady and the Broncos cause the kid is going to be out for awhile. His knee will never feel 100 percent again.

Hardy is going to stay a situational pass rusher for awhile. I see him and Brown being in on third downs, but Im still confused as to where Norwood fits in on our defense.
kind of an orakpo type that goes back and forth from Sam to RDE.

i could see him splitting time with williams predominately only being used on passing downs more.

The dude is shy around the mic and has had some injuries. IDK how your not motivated when you battle back from two injuries and put up good numbers but whatever. That was then this is now. He will ether make it or he will not but its worth the risk. Pep he is not at this point though.

Hardy is going to stay a situational pass rusher for awhile. I see him and Brown being in on third downs, but Im still confused as to where Norwood fits in on our defense.

Thats if he can beat out Taylor and that very well might happen but he is gonna have to battle. No way Baker lets him take plays off.

He's not comparing Hardy to rookie Peppers. C'mon, that's just stupid. It even tells you that in the thread title, bro. He's talking about the lazy, no heart, aids-infested Peppers that has stolen our money for the past few seasons. Still though, not sure if I agree.

My prediction for Hardy: 2.5 sacks

ass_hole.jpg

• 3 months later...

I called this back in APRIL. Greg Hardy is a BEAST just like I said. He is lighting up camp, and played good in the first Pre season game...please send apologies

but better than Julius peppers right now, before playing a real pro game? come one man. at least see him in 1 real game. just 1

Archived