• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sharper VS. Shiancoe - TWITTER BATTLE ROYALE

Rhys

a coach on pain drugs and players trying to injure others to win instead of outplaying them...can someone say New Orleans?

New Orleans. And this poo is despicable.

Every DC wants to injure the opposing teams QB/players. I admire Greg Williams b/c he's at least honest about it.

You're an idiot. Cheap shots end peoples careers. Cheap shots are against the rules. You like a DC that is trying to hurt people and their livelihoods? I hope you aren't a fan of the Panthers because you put a stain on this board as well as the team.

lol madhatter believes in karma

How does it feel to have people on your team that openly brag about being douchebags?

After seeing this crap from the Saints last season...combined with the brashness they are bragging about it now, I think Brees' games are numbered this year. Karma is a bitch and I am sure that opposing defenses will be gunning for him.

I would lay wager that he is injured this season.

The Madden Curse applies as well.

This makes me love Smitty all the more - he doesn't hide behind a text message to talk sh*t in the offseason. He'll say it right to the douchebag's face, or into a microphone during the postgame interview.

Hidden

if you don't think every football player tries to go for the weakness of their opponent you're being delusional. these guys are just being dumbasses by saying it out loud(bounties on players = fines.)

look at Ravens/Steelers rivalry man. they are constantly trying to f**k each other up.

say what you want, we all hate the Saints, etc etc.. but they did what they had to do to win the game. if it was the Panthers you wouldn't give a poo how physical they played as long as it won the game. it IS football after all.

NO keeps playing up hurting QBs and they are gonna be on the receiving end of some cheap shots. Yea sure the guy that smashes Brees will get fines or suspended but the Saints are still screwed. The Refs will also be flagging NO like hell when they get around the QB. Its not a good thing to brag about.

i think minnesota will beat the saints. everybody knows that they should have beaten them last year, until that boneheaded INT that favre threw.

i like minnesota anyway. they are my second favorite team right now.

they don't even have a quarterback f**kwad

Archived