• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Gilbert's writes a STRONG open letter to Cavs fans

Dpantherman

Pippen has 6 rings, is a top 50 player, and is a HOFer. I dont think LeBron would mind that. LOL. Call him what you want, just call him champ when he puts that ring on his finger baby!

Yeah, thats what I am saying. Everyone thinks Pippen was a role player that just lived in MJ's shadow.

Well here are some of Pippen's accomplishments

• 6x NBA Champion (1991, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998)
  • 7x NBA All-Star (1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997)
  • 1× NBA All-Star Game MVP (1994)
  • 3× All-NBA First Team Selection (1994–1996)
  • 2× All-NBA Second Team Selection (1992, 1997)
  • 2× All-NBA Third Team Selection (1993, 1998)
  • 8× NBA All-Defensive First Team Selection (1992–1999)
  • 2× NBA All-Defensive Second Team Selection (1991, 2000)
  • Chicago Bulls #33 Retired
  • NBA's 50th Anniversary All-Time Team

Yeah, Pippen was just a role player. HA!

I will call him a pussy for not staying in Cleveland and winning a championship by himself, I guess he wasnt good enough to do so, unlike D wade

D Wade's teams couldnt make it out of the 1st round and got beat by the Hawks a year ago. THE HAWKS. If he was good enough to do it by himself, he wouldnt've been lobbying for The King and Bosh now would he?

Yeah, thats what I am saying. Everyone thinks Pippen was a role player that just lived in MJ's shadow.

Michael Jordan didnt have any help. He did it all by himself in a little market like Chicago. :lol:

D Wade's teams couldnt make it out of the 1st round and got beat by the Hawks a year ago. THE HAWKS. If he was good enough to do it by himself, he wouldnt've been lobbying for The King and Bosh now would he?

D Wade = NBA champ

LBJ = overhyped fantasy player

LOL

Keep slurping the guy, it just makes you look worse and worse

Welcome back to...

In My Own Words with CP8789

In all seriousness, LeBron is doing this for himself. He is taking a paycut for a Championship. He is taking a lesser role for a Championship. He wants to do it his way, and if that means taking a back seat to D-Wade then so be it. But he has made it clear Ring>Money. I think LeBron's reputation is tarnished based on the fickle-mindedness of Americans. They want a superstar, even though they don't know what it feels like to lift a city upon their back. LeBron has accepted the fact that he cannot do it by himself and Jordan also had his help with Pippen and Rodman, hell Kerr and Paxon are pretty good to.

And for those that are mad about the TV press conference, well all the money that was raised goes to help under priveleged kids, so maybe one day we can have another LeBron.

So let's try to keep it classy Bobcat fans quit looking to deep into the situation. The guy just wants to win, which is what all Americans should strive to do...WIN!!!

Welcome back to...

In My Own Words with CP8789

In all seriousness, LeBron is doing this for himself. He is taking a paycut for a Championship. He is taking a lesser role for a Championship. He wants to do it his way, and if that means taking a back seat to D-Wade then so be it. But he has made it clear Ring>Money. I think LeBron's reputation is tarnished based on the fickle-mindedness of Americans. They want a superstar, even though they don't know what it feels like to lift a city upon their back. LeBron has accepted the fact that he cannot do it by himself and Jordan also had his help with Pippen and Rodman, hell Kerr and Paxon are pretty good to.

And for those that are mad about the TV press conference, well all the money that was raised goes to help under priveleged kids, so maybe one day we can have another LeBron.

So let's try to keep it classy Bobcat fans quit looking to deep into the situation. The guy just wants to win, which is what all Americans should strive to do...WIN!!!

Not mad or anything, just thought the tv spot was classless...he makes enough money where if he wanted to...him Bosh and wade could give much more then what that tv spot did. Either by Donations or what not. There was no need what so ever for the TV spot. They make enough.... Make a donation and announce the decision through your agent and on your Twitter and call it a night.

Not mad or anything, just thought the tv spot was classless...he makes enough money where if he wanted to...him Bosh and wade could give much more then what that tv spot did. Either by Donations or what not. There was no need what so ever for the TV spot. They make enough.... Make a donation and announce the decision through your agent and on your Twitter and call it a night.

Well if you noticed alot of the commercials were actually boys and girls club commercial's to advertise for the company, which is another reason he called a press conference.

Just curious, how many of those accomplishments came after he and Jordan separated?

Surely a player of as great a caliber as you say Pippen is would have been able to give the Blazers a title (even if they were all in jail.)

Archived