• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eminem recovery cd

Goosfraba21

Yea his new cd is awesome... I'm glad some new good muisc is starting to drop. this and bun b's new cd( which is really good) is what I've been rocking latley.

What????????

you didn't think that Lady GaGa was good music?

HAHAHAHA.

I think Eminem is one of the most talented rappers ever. He's a great lyricist and his delivery is pretty much second to none.

It just seems like his songs are just full of shock value just to keep people talking. I guess you're growing up when you don't want to hear songs about farts and sodomy all the time. If Eminem ever matures as an artist to where he can tell a meaningful story without resorting to such childish subject matter, I think he could put out some serious stuff. But, I realize that's not who he is, nor what sells records.

I think Eminem is one of the most talented rappers ever. He's a great lyricist and his delivery is pretty much second to none.

It just seems like his songs are just full of shock value just to keep people talking. I guess you're growing up when you don't want to hear songs about farts and sodomy all the time. If Eminem ever matures as an artist to wear he can tell a meaningful story without resorting to such childish subject matter, I think he could put out some serious stuff. But, I realize that's not who he is, nor what sells records.

So you haven't heard this new cd? Cause sure he's got some immature em crap on it but the rest is mature em spittin and goin hard

It just seems like his songs are just full of shock value just to keep people talking. I guess you're growing up when you don't want to hear songs about farts and sodomy all the time. If Eminem ever matures as an artist to wear he can tell a meaningful story without resorting to such childish subject matter, I think he could put out some serious stuff. But, I realize that's not who he is, nor what sells records.

ya so.....about that....id say 80% of his new poo is from the heart...about him almost dying, how he'll always love his wife but things didnt work out, of course his daughter some more, how the "game" of hip hop has fuged him time and time again and he keeps going back, how he almost dissed kanye and wayne because of his own personal issues, him really talking deeply about proof dying, his pill addiction....

ya nothing but immature stuff. listen to his new stuff before blastin it bro.

So you haven't heard this new cd? Cause sure he's got some immature em crap on it but the rest is mature em spittin and goin hard

ya so.....about that....id say 80% of his new poo is from the heart...about him almost dying, how he'll always love his wife but things didnt work out, of course his daughter some more, how the "game" of hip hop has fuged him time and time again and he keeps going back, how he almost dissed kanye and wayne because of his own personal issues, him really talking deeply about proof dying, his pill addiction....

ya nothing but immature stuff. listen to his new stuff before blastin it bro.

I'm not blasting him, and you're right, I haven't heard the new CD. I've just heard a few of the singles. I tried to look them up, and I think the singles I heard might have been off of an older CD. After looking at the track listing, I have heard most of the singles to play off of Recovery and didn't find them to be full of the shock value of the other songs.

My bad, I think I heard some of his older songs that I hadn't heard before, and I mistakenly attributed them to Recovery since I knew the album was coming out.

Archived