• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Edward Norton Not The Hulk In New Avengers Movie!!

The Saltman

I sincerely hoped it could happen and be great for everyone, but it hasn't turned out as we all hoped,' he writes on Facebook

Things got ugly in the Marvel universe over the weekend when word leaked that Edward Norton would not be reprising his role as Bruce Banner — a.k.a. the Incredible Hulk — in the 2012 superhero all-star flick "The Avengers." Marvel production president Kevin Feige zinged Norton for a lack of "collaborative spirit," a statement Norton's agent called "purposefully misleading."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1643457/20100712/story.jhtml

Marvel needs to ditch these cheesy directors that make everything "cool" and "special effect centered" and do some more movies that are just straight up raw and believable like Punisher: War Zone... I was highly disappointed with all the Hulk films, the Wolverine movie, and the last two X-Men...

Let us also not forget Elektra, Daredevil, and the Spiderman series...

The biggest problems with Marvel in my opinion are two factors: cinematography & casting...and they just fudged up the consistency and cast from the Hulk franchise for now a third time. And as mentioned the movies are presented in such a cheesy manner that it takes away any legitimate action scenes and makes them into a cartoon.

I think why the movies are they way there are is because a lot of people remember the Superhero shows from the 70's... Hulk, Wonder Woman, even the 6 Million Dollar Man. They were nothing but cop shows or "Touched by an Angel" prequels. Even "The Flash" was nothing but cops'n'robbers and that would really be lame for a comic book movie. So I understand why they are doing it the way they are, I just wish they would put as much thought in the stories and they do the CGI.

Archived