• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh lord. Its hit SportsIllustrated

pdandy1994

Hidden

here it is:

Chris Paul is "open" to a trade and Rick Bonnell of The Charlotte Observer thinks there is a remote chance the All-Star point guard could land with the Bobcats.

Bonnell writes: "But it's doable, and I'm told it's a twinkle in the eyes of this team's decision-makers. There are a handful of places Paul would want to relocate in a trade, and Charlotte -- near his suburban Winston-Salem home and possessing a Hall-of-Fame coach -- should be among the viable candidates. ... Any respectable offer would have to include a combination of Erick Dampier's unguaranteed $13 million salary, plus Gerald Wallace's All-Star ability, plus a bunch of picks and maybe Gerald Henderson and/or D.J. Augustin to even be in the running." Hornets head coach Monty Williams is planning to meet with Paul in the near future to discuss his status with the team.

I'm still searching for the source though.

here it is:

Chris Paul is "open" to a trade and Rick Bonnell of The Charlotte Observer thinks there is a remote chance the All-Star point guard could land with the Bobcats.

Bonnell writes: "But it's doable, and I'm told it's a twinkle in the eyes of this team's decision-makers. There are a handful of places Paul would want to relocate in a trade, and Charlotte -- near his suburban Winston-Salem home and possessing a Hall-of-Fame coach -- should be among the viable candidates. ... Any respectable offer would have to include a combination of Erick Dampier's unguaranteed $13 million salary, plus Gerald Wallace's All-Star ability, plus a bunch of picks and maybe Gerald Henderson and/or D.J. Augustin to even be in the running." Hornets head coach Monty Williams is planning to meet with Paul in the near future to discuss his status with the team.

I'm still searching for the source though.

That's from ESPN Insider

Pretty simple. If you can't get Paul, then get Collison.

Seriously?? LOL

You think they would give him up when he is so cheap and has so much potential??? He is probably the one guy on that team who is untouchable.

First you compare Scola to Gortat, now this??? LOL

Seriously?? LOL

You think they would give him up when he is so cheap and has so much potential??? He is probably the one guy on that team who is untouchable.

First you compare Scola to Gortat, now this??? LOL

The point is either Paul or Collison is probably acquirable.

I still think Paul wants out and will get out. Not sure if he ends up in Charlotte or if it happens with in the next couple of weeks. I do think it will happen though, as it's been in the media for almost a year now that he doesn't like the direction the team is headed and wants to win.

Archived