• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kris Jenkins addresses Jets personnel losses

Boltergeist

I did say not all USC Players are busts, but most are. At least 80% of them are.

But u said Sanchez will be a bust because he is from USC and players from USC are busts lol.

Sanchez has played one year and helped win 2 playoff games; that is pretty impressive for a rookie. He had terrible games but played fairly well in some of them while the media noted every move he made.

I don't know what his professional career will be like but if you think he is going to be a bust maybe you should sight something more tangible then the college he attended. Perhaps a lack of vision, or a tendancy to stare down receivers (I'm not saying those are Sanchez's faults I'm just citing examples).

Every college has had busts and great contributions to the NFL. I think most would agree USC has sent more great players than any other college. If this is because they were compensating their players to come to USC remains to be seen.

I don't blame Baltimore for mimicing a lot of moves the Steelers franchise has made, Richardson does the same thing. While a little too conservative for my tastes, the Steelers have been one of the top franchises for awhile.

As for Rex Ryan; although I personally think they were not the best pick for Hard Knocks it will be interesting to see how Ryan coaches when he is face to face with his boys.

I used to not really like Jerry Jones at all but after watching Hard Knocks I grew to appreciate how much he cares about the Cowboys and how involved he actually is with his own players and coaches.

I am not getting into the "Swinging Dick" contrest about the Jets and Steelers.

However, I do think the Jets are a bit over-rated. Their defense will continue to be very good. However, I am not overly impressed with Sanchez and think their offense will struggle this season.

The question will be whether their defense can carry them.

But u said Sanchez will be a bust because he is from USC and players from USC are busts lol.

Sanchez has played one year and helped win 2 playoff games; that is pretty impressive for a rookie. He had terrible games but played fairly well in some of them while the media noted every move he made.

I don't know what his professional career will be like but if you think he is going to be a bust maybe you should sight something more tangible then the college he attended. Perhaps a lack of vision, or a tendancy to stare down receivers (I'm not saying those are Sanchez's faults I'm just citing examples).

Every college has had busts and great contributions to the NFL. I think most would agree USC has sent more great players than any other college. If this is because they were compensating their players to come to USC remains to be seen.

I don't blame Baltimore for mimicing a lot of moves the Steelers franchise has made, Richardson does the same thing. While a little too conservative for my tastes, the Steelers have been one of the top franchises for awhile.

As for Rex Ryan; although I personally think they were not the best pick for Hard Knocks it will be interesting to see how Ryan coaches when he is face to face with his boys.

I used to not really like Jerry Jones at all but after watching Hard Knocks I grew to appreciate how much he cares about the Cowboys and how involved he actually is with his own players and coaches.

Sanchez was not impressive, if Sanchez was impressive then Roethlisberger was god, Rivers was Jesus and Manning was Moses during their rookie seasons.

USC Has a Long line of busts, look at all the first rounds that recently came out apart from the 2009 draft, a lot of them are busts....

The Jets got lucky that 2 teams stood down at the end of the season, now they cry for desperation with all the moves.

Why would I be envious of the Jets? I'm happy with where we are at and that 2008 Super Bowl run was awesome, I don't care if we dont win another super bowl for 20 seasons, that 08 run was so sweet for me.

And I will argue that the Steelers defense is far better when healthy, the 2008 defense blows the Jets 2009 defense out of the water, and we have every starter back, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar defense to the 2008 one, more so probably the 2007.

But when we face the Jets, it's going to get nasty, they think they know smash mouth football and defense, wait until they play steeler football with hardhitting defense, just ask the Ravens they couldn't walk off the pitch intact after that game.

p.s. how did Jerry Jones get into this thread, unless I mentioned him (dont think so) he sucks away. stupid cowboy owner.

P.S. Who do I think will have the best defense of years to come? The San Francisco 49ers, looking forward to see what Singletary can do.

I'd go with Rhodes b/c he seems to be pretty Hollywood-ish. Dockett took a shot at him too and they haven't even played a game yet. He's always doing red carpet events and stuff like that...

I'm still pissed we got rid of Jenks... People can say what they want but I don't think he was detrimental to the locker room, he speaks the truth and says what he feels. We've spent the last two years trying to plug the gaping hole in our DL from when he left.

Polomalou(sp?) isn't very useful watching from the sideline in street clothes.

Neither is Darrelle Revis at the moment, infact he wouldn't even be on the sideline he would be at home crying.

Also contending for most obnoxious fans will probably be New Orleans from this past season/playoffs

Archived