• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Jersey and Me

Johnny Rockets

lol...got it yesterday actually! Thanks!

and the card was way better than the alternative!!! don't think it's the same company, but somewhere in my basement I have two uncut sheets of rookie cards from the same draft!

Thanks!

Wow! I forget when I mailed that thing but check the post marked date....It had to be about 2 weeks (or more) to get that thing there. You must really live in the middle of nowhere!

Wow! I forget when I mailed that thing but check the post marked date....It had to be about 2 weeks (or more) to get that thing there. You must really live in the middle of nowhere!

customs probably wanted to listen to it a couple of hundred times first!!!!!

Dude, New Jersey completely sucks. When I go get gas there some pissed off guy runs out in the freezing cold to do it and wants to kill me.

Too many nights in hotels on Rte 4 and 17 to ever think anything good about New Jersey. Newark Airport is a dump, all the roads have tolls, and all the diners I've entered make me feel I'm about to be an unwitting participant in a mob hit.

I do like Hoboken though. On a mild spring or summer day with a beer with that strawberry crap on the glass. That's it.

Dude, New Jersey completely sucks. When I go get gas there some pissed off guy runs out in the freezing cold to do it and wants to kill me.

Too many nights in hotels on Rte 4 and 17 to ever think anything good about New Jersey. Newark Airport is a dump, all the roads have tolls, and all the diners I've entered make me feel I'm about to be an unwitting participant in a mob hit.

I do like Hoboken though. On a mild spring or summer day with a beer with that strawberry crap on the glass. That's it.

your judging new jersey because you have the luxury of someone else pumping your gas, not to mention we have the lowest gas prices in the country. no that completly does make sense. also it would do north carolina some good if they got some dinners. and every state you go to is gonna have some bad places, there are places in charlotte that are down right awful

Holy crap, click on Mecklenburg County and check out the inward migration. LOL. Gosh damn yankees are swarming to Raleigh and Charlotte like Jersey rednecks to a funnel cake stand. I know it's been happening, but to see it.....lol

Click on Brunswick County below wilmington

your judging new jersey because you have the luxury of someone else pumping your gas, not to mention we have the lowest gas prices in the country. no that completly does make sense. also it would do north carolina some good if they got some dinners. and every state you go to is gonna have some bad places, there are places in charlotte that are down right awful

That's true but only 1/5th of the people here look like goomba mafia losers with fake gold chains and greasy hair.

Archived