• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King: Panthers Postcard

twylyght

Perhaps. I know some opinions are high on Fox and though I think he's a good coach, I don't see him as a top-eight coach yet. Just my opinion, though.

maybe, maybe not, but he'll probably be the best coach on the market next year if we don't re-sign him.

I think he is a top-eight coach personally. I can't think of eight working coaches that I'd rather have.

Ok...

First off, Johnson was kicked off the Colts team because of drugs and it is not like he was supposed to be our savior anyway. He is a backup at best.

Second, if Goodson wants to show what he is capable of he needs to keep the ball in his hands and off the ground.

Third, Forget the comparison of Armanti Edwards and Antwaan Randle El. I am going straight to Kordell Stewart.

norv turner?

lol.

ummm, yea. You take away his short stint with Oakland and he has a decent record...He's had some slow starts and great mid season turn around's in SD.

Wasn't saying he's a top 8 coach cause he isn't, I was just naming coaches that many are going to think of that are better the Fox.

Belichick, Reid, Tomlin, Shanahan, Fisher, Fox, Whisenhunt, McCarthy, Coughlin, Payton.

That's how my list would actually look if I was doing a top 10 coaching list.

A good read, I wish he would've gotten something more legitimate to eat, writing about a salad is pretty damned boring. He didn't spell Edwards' name correctly a single time, poor Gantt. Also interesting/refreshing to finally read something about the Panthers that doesn't mention how amazing Hunter Cantwell is. Finally, some realistic perspectives...save the Moore is an "unlikely starting quarterback."

In the NFL, there's no such thing.

Ok...

First off, Johnson was kicked off the Colts team because of drugs and it is not like he was supposed to be our savior anyway. He is a backup at best.

Second, if Goodson wants to show what he is capable of he needs to keep the ball in his hands and off the ground.

Third, Forget the comparison of Armanti Edwards and Antwaan Randle El. I am going straight to Kordell Stewart.

Also, it's not up to Brown to replace Peppers by himself.

If Fox can take this team to the playoffs, he deserves to get a long-term contract here. My expectations aren't high for this team, but hey, hope Im wrong.

Also, good write up. I'm liking what I hear about LaFell. Can't wait to see him in action

Archived