• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

pauliewalnuts

All good points from the TS. I think people definatley dont take his point serious enough, and people suffer for it. You know its everywhere. Its all around us. Wherever we go, when we breathe, when we laugh, when we urinate in public. Its all right infront of our faces. And we ignore it. Why? Why does this society as a hole, not take the Topic starters points more serious?! The guy busts his ass to create a thread....PUSHING MULTIPLE BUTTONS....and the responses he recieves does nothing to better the already putrid reputation for not just panther fans, but nfl fans as a entirety.

So my fellow football fans, i ask....NAY....i beg....please take what this person is saying to heart, and have a brain a little bigger than a walnut enough to do something about it. We cannot continue to go on like this. We cannot keep moving forward as people like this genius, intelligent topic starter cries for help and it falls apon deaf ears. Please dont make this guy a victim any longer! Please stand up for what is right. And what is right, is listening to this guys point....all his points....and letting them plant inside your brain and grow, into a tree of knowledge and health. Please. if not for him, if not for me, but for yourselves. fug people! Its not hard.

Ooh, I love the way you dirty type

I can take you home on escape

Ooh, I need your backspace in my life

Thank God you don’t have a flat screen

Please, baby I got to see you

And I really wanna please you

So get on my laptop so I can download

Online, I love the way you log on

We can do it all night

I’ll make you dot com

Baby, if you sign on

I'ma make you light up

Ooh, Baby, if you log on

I’ll make you dot com

I wanted to link up with you, baby at first sight

With you I get to use my f keys

I can’t wait to give you mega bytes

I got all the memory you’ll need

Let my fingers do the talking

So get on my laptop so I can download

We can do it all night

I’ll make you dot com

Baby, if you sign on

I'ma make you light up

Ooh, Baby, if you log on

I’ll make you dot com

Ooh, baby you want this I know

I can’t wait to give you my hard drive

My moonlight

If It’s alright, baby

I’m always at your window

Ready to shift and control you

If you want me to

Say yes, baby

Say yes, baby

Say yes, baby

Say yes, baby

Got to say, ooh

Say yes, baby

Say yes, baby

You got to say yes,

Yes

So get on me baby, get up on me, oh

We can do it all night

I’ll make you dot com

Baby, if you sign on

I'ma make you light up

Ooh, Baby, if you log on

I’ll make you dot com

All good points from the TS. I think people definatley dont take his point serious enough, and people suffer for it. You know its everywhere. Its all around us. Wherever we go, when we breathe, when we laugh, when we urinate in public. Its all right infront of our faces. And we ignore it. Why? Why does this society as a hole, not take the Topic starters points more serious?! The guy busts his ass to create a thread....PUSHING MULTIPLE BUTTONS....and the responses he recieves does nothing to better the already putrid reputation for not just panther fans, but nfl fans as a entirety.

So my fellow football fans, i ask....NAY....i beg....please take what this person is saying to heart, and have a brain a little bigger than a walnut enough to do something about it. We cannot continue to go on like this. We cannot keep moving forward as people like this genius, intelligent topic starter cries for help and it falls apon deaf ears. Please dont make this guy a victim any longer! Please stand up for what is right. And what is right, is listening to this guys point....all his points....and letting them plant inside your brain and grow, into a tree of knowledge and health. Please. if not for him, if not for me, but for yourselves. f**k people! Its not hard.

lol. you said 'society as a HOLE'.

So my fellow football fans, i ask....NAY....i beg....please take what this person is saying to heart, and have a brain a little bigger than a walnut enough to do something about it. We cannot continue to go on like this. We cannot keep moving forward as people like this genius, intelligent topic starter cries for help and it falls apon deaf ears. Please dont make this guy a victim any longer! Please stand up for what is right. And what is right, is listening to this guys point....all his points....and letting them plant inside your brain and grow, into a tree of knowledge and health. Please. if not for him, if not for me, but for yourselves. f**k people! Its not hard.

The point is all fine and good but if you want it to get across, nothing beats a exclamation!

Archived