• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I will be reporting again tommorow from camp

tattoorhino

I couldnt tell what was said but Beason seemed to be giving Duke Robinson hell about something in a joking fashion. Duke looks lazy and thats a shame. We are stacked at Oline even without him. The Swartze looks great and Jordan Groos looks to be in fantastic shape. I cant wait to see him shove Peppers around this year.

Lol, no competition between Tattoo and I, we actually had lunch together on Mon, won't find a better dude out there.

Martin is SS, Godfrey is FS.

Safeties look pretty good with Godfrey being more fluid as I expected since he's been a safety longer. Both are fast and rangey; Martin would have had a TD saving tackle on Williams on the sideline. Would have given up some yardage, but he took a good angle and gave DLo no where to go.

QB's- Moore looks solid and is far and away the best and the most consistent. Clausen is doing well and looks to be getting a little more comfortable, but still checks down a lot. Cantwell looks good as well and I think he and Clausen are interchangable at this point with Pike being noticably last.

I did like that they did a roll out/bootleg drill with the QB's and Moore killed it. No one missed or looked bad, but Moore was in his element and threw a strike that could have killed the ball boy had he not caught it cleanly.

Not a lot to say about the QB's at this point because most of it was happening on the far side of the field. I know Clausen would have been dead on a Norwood blitz through the middle of the line had he not been in red.

Are they swarming? Yes, the entire D is active and swarming, always trying to strip the ball.

WR's- nothing really stood out to me today at the morning practice. Didn't see and bad drops or spectacular catches. Lefell will sign autographs forever, as Edwards usually does.

Tattoo did get Beason to sign the posters he made, which was cool. Beason was also having casual conversations with the fans. My brother asked about how Davis was doing and he said he was doing well, being careful- but was anxious to get on the field. Watching Davis on the sideline is painful, you can see how badly he wants to be out there from 85 yards away.

Ah, the TE's- they look great. Clausen had a nice connection with Barnidge on a skinny post route in a 2 TE set.

King and Rosario were their normals selves. Me personally, I see less from Rosario, but it could just be that I'm not seeing him. Not any kind of indictment on him.

ST's continues to be a big point of emphasis and I didn't see any dropped kicks.

The defense does look to to be ahead of the offense still and it's really hard to evaluate the DL from where I am, Zod probably has better insight on that.

Archived