• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

'Madden 11' likes the Panthers

KBRed

The screens aren't as automatic as they were last year, but I've still busted a few for TDs with Smitty with it. The slants and curl/flat combo routes are good for 8+ yards almost every time. Their my new favorite plays.

I had a lot of problems with the screens on 09 as well so I would just hot route the slot receiver every time and see what developed.

There is literally no way to lose if you abuse the quick slants. If they start playing zone to break up those slants I just start running drags.

The screens aren't as automatic as they were last year, but I've still busted a few for TDs with Smitty with it. The slants and curl/flat combo routes are good for 8+ yards almost every time. Their my new favorite plays.

I like the smoke screens this year, I run Panthers O and the smoke screen outta weak works like a charm

yeah, well, today I counted the pimples on my ass in the mirror. There are 3. 3 pimples on my ass. This tells me Moore will lead the league in passing.

Bank on it.

2 words: Washcloth, Soap .....use it! However if there is a prophecy I think the ol Zod's ass pimples is as good as anything.

yeah, well, today I counted the pimples on my ass in the mirror. There are 3. 3 pimples on my ass. This tells me Moore will lead the league in passing.

Bank on it.

We will begin to worry, when those ass pimples start to have conversations with you.

New Madden requires you to actually pay attention to play calling and checks instead of just picking a money play and going ballistic.

Unless you're not playing on All-Madden, then it's your own fault :P

I actually have a much easier time throwing the ball in Madden 11 this year, as Smitty isn't dwarfed by corners anymore. Now he can actually get some break away speed and stretch the field.

Just pay more attention to your blocks, reads, routes, etc. I personally think this year's is a step up :)

btw, press coverage with a LB spying or DE's dropping back into coverage >>>> slants

I only play online against real people and join numerous franchises online. Much more entertaining than playing the computer franchises. I have two Panther teams, I have done the unthinkable in the first one. Basically traded Dwill and Gettis for Haynesworth and WIllie Parker. Then traded Clausen, Brown and Lafell for Cassel(as a backup), Bowe and a 3rd. Its a competitive franchise, most of the ballers are pretty good but I like my team, although no DWill hurts but Haynes in the middle is nice.

Archived