• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would it be worth the risk?

Udogg

Not only is it pointless to risk injury to Smith, but it's pointless to take away throws to the various other receivers who need them. We desperately need a No. 2 to step up, and it will be even more difficult to find out who that is if Smith's out there catching passes.

You can make the same arguement for EVERY starter on EVERY team. Preseason is used to get the team ready for the regular season.

Yes....he should play if physically ready.

You can make the same arguement for EVERY starter on EVERY team. Preseason is used to get the team ready for the regular season.

Yes....he should play if physically ready.

Well, I agree with that, and if Smith hadn't broken his arm twice in the last year, I would say play him. I just think we should give Smitty a bit more time to ensure he's ready, while also giving more reps to these younger guys in hopes someone emerges as the clear No. 2.

Q and A:.

Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about ninjas?

A: Ninjas are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand they don't give a crap, but on the other hand, ninjas are very careful and precise.

Q: I heard that ninjas are always cruel or mean. What's their problem?

A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, ninjas can be mean OR totally awesome.

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab. (Ask Mark if you don't believe me.)

hahahahahahaha

Archived