• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Edwards = Vincent Jackson

CanadianCat

Vincent Jackson over the past five years: 198 receptions, 3400 yards, 25 TDs.

Muhsin Muhammad over the past five years: 282 receptions, 3687 yards, 18 TDs.

Vincent has more touchdowns, Moose more catches and yards, works out to a wash. We let Moose go and he wasn't going to cost us an arm and a leg. Jackson will cost a fortune and well, as said, he's a WR2 here.

He wouldn't be an upgrade, even if he wasn't serving a suspension. Let someone else take him, I'd rather take my chances with who we've got.

First off this is hindsight (as usual on here)

second. VJ played 8 games in 2005 (his rookie year)

2007 was his first year starting all 16 games.

2008 & 2009 over 1,000 yards receiving 7 & 9 tds respectively.

so the Moose vs. Jackson argument stinks to me. either way still hindsight, too bad so sad.

Moose spent two of the years in the receiver wasteland that is Chicago and played through last year's passing game debacle. In truth, Jackson's had the easier time of it, and probably can't block in the running game like Moose could.

I'm just saying Moose is a prototypical WR2 and has shown a certain market value. Jackson is showing solid WR2 stats, but is priced out of the reasonable range due to contract costs, the draft picks compensation and the three game suspension.

Too bad, so sad.

Moose spent two of the years in the receiver wasteland that is Chicago and played through last year's passing game debacle. In truth, Jackson's had the easier time of it, and probably can't block in the running game like Moose could.

I'm just saying Moose is a prototypical WR2 and has shown a certain market value. Jackson is showing solid WR2 stats, but is priced out of the reasonable range due to contract costs, the draft picks compensation and the three game suspension.

Too bad, so sad.

So what are you saying. You would take Moose right now over Jackson

Archived