• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kasay's Field Goals

boo7382

Hmm....he missed his 2nd FG of the preseason...very unlike him

But, he came back and made the 51 yarder in the 4th quarter.

Could this be a sign that this will be his last season? Is anyone else worried? I mean, he is 41 and his time in the NFL is coming to an end anyways...

Idk if I heard it somewhere in an article or it was just intuition, but I was under the assumption that this is his last season. I love Kasay, but it's kind of exciting to know we'll be looking for a new guy to come in next season and hopefully they'll be just as good and consistent as John has been (I won't talk about the Superbowl kickoff lol).

And was that first 50+ yarder he hit off the crossbar b/c of the wind? If not, he's lost some leg.

Idk if I heard it somewhere in an article or it was just intuition, but I was under the assumption that this is his last season. I love Kasay, but it's kind of exciting to know we'll be looking for a new guy to come in next season and hopefully they'll be just as good and consistent as John has been (I won't talk about the Superbowl kickoff lol).

And was that first 50+ yarder he hit off the crossbar b/c of the wind? If not, he's lost some leg.

First let me say, that score was just over the bar, and that got my attention, however it was pretty centered.

When you see Kasey, when you view his concentration and his almost zen appraoch..he's likely got 2012 in his sights!

How long was that first one he clanked last night? I was at BWW's and missed the first part of it and couldn't tell the yardage.

It was 50, the second one was 51. I know the Steelers stadium is hinky, so it could have just been that. I don't remember if they were both on the same end or not.

Exciting? Do you know that we have been blessed all these years to have a guy like him? It's so hard to find a kicker who can do it year in and year out.

And after this season we're gonna have another Folk come in here and fug the game for us

Well I think it is probably his last year, especially if there is a lockout. This is his 20th season I think, just seems to be a good # to go out on. He'll probably have problems with his leg kicking for that long, I would imagine at least. Kasay is a great kicker though it will be sad to see him go.

Archived