• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barnidge & Rosario's New Website

Dilla

I love those guys, but some of those reviews are horrible. I wonder if they'll take me on as an editor.

"Everyone loves movies. When I was younger I didn’t watch a lot of movies, but the first time I watched the Goonies at the age of 10 I was instantly hooked on movies. Ever since that moment I have always watched movies and it became something I tried to do once or twice a week. Over time movies developed into more then just something I like to watch. I started watching more and more movies older and newer movies such as Cool Hand Luke, Casablanca, The Original Frankenstein, and all kinds of movies. The more I watched movies the more I started critiquing movies and giving my own opinions. I started to watch the Siskel and Ebert reviews and read other peoples reviews and I would think to myself how great of a job would that be and how I would like to do that."

Tell me that doesn't sound as if it was written by a 10-year-old.

I'm really looking forward to the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie:

Who are these people hiding in the shadows you ask well everyone knows the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT). There is news that the Turtles will go back to their roots with a live actions movies (that means no CGI turtles) which we like. It is rumored the minds behind Iron Man are writing the story which sounds to me like a great idea. Here is to hoping that this movie lives up to all the expectations that are going to come with this news

After reading Barnidge and Rosario's profiles, I think Rosario is the better writer and film critic. I'd venture to say Barnidge wrote the above passage.

I think it's cool that both of them want to write about movies, but I just think they should have their reviews edited.

Archived