• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moose on WFNZ Right Now

Jbro

1st question:How Do you feel about the loss.

Moose:We picked a bad day to have a bad day and it is what it is.

I am not joking that is exactly what Moose said, and I then turned off the radio. The interview still should be going on now though.

So sorry, it was not a bad day.

A scheme is developed over several days when preparing for a team.

So really, it was a bad week.

Two weeks to rest, prepare, figure out a way to stop Fitzgerald and we run the same thing we did the first time, and we chalk it up to a bad day?

I don't think so.

In any other business, if an employee was as ill prepared as Fox had this team, they would be fired right after.

So sorry, it was not a bad day.

A scheme is developed over several days when preparing for a team.

So really, it was a bad week.

Really it was a bad 3 Months cause of D has not been able to cover or pressure poo since we came back from the bye.

I thought the "bad day to have a bad day line" was a good one by Fox. Apparently I am in the minority though. :)

You get tired of the It is what it is every time. Its just another spin off from that. If Fox would have said YEA WE fugED UP then I think the fans would have been more excepting of it.

You get tired of the It is what it is every time. Its just another spin off from that. If Fox would have said YEA WE f*ckED UP then I think the fans would have been more excepting of it.

That makes sense, didn't view it as a spin off from that. Andy Reid's famous line after a loss is "I didn't put the players in the right postion to succeed"...each and everytime....it makes me want to throw up. I see your point now.

Archived