• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LAST?! We're not that bad are we? ... guys?

4th_and_inches

I have watched two weeks of losses in just as many days..been away...and the surprising thing is I saw two different pluses...both which did not, sadly, repeat themselves. Both games had moments...real moments!

Week one, great defense and some hopeful smack downs...sprinkled with the usual pile of penalty crap!

Week two, so-so defense with some hopeful smackdowns...sprinkled with some MG powah plays...sprinkled with the usual pile of penalty crap!

As we read the, likely, tons of Williams, Stewart, Beason, "want out" posts let's also hope we see that maybe, Fox has made one good decision that could pull us out before the ship sinks. This team has talent, poor judgement, and the usual pile of bandwagoning!

Oh, and Kelly...I salute you!

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Even if we traded him to the Packers or Saints, there's no guarantee he'd get a ring.

Also, you assume the Front Office would be willing to part with their only ever consistent star player....

we have plenty enough receivers thank you

we have plenty enough receivers thank you

See? And I'm sure there's a similar sentiment towards 89 by many Front Offices.

We know how beastly Smitty can be because we've watched him dozens of times. Most people only see him once or twice a year if that.

Smith in Carolina = Super Star (and even then you have some moron haters)

Smith anywhere else = Maybe a star?

"The Matt Moore experiment is already over and it is time to try out the Jimmy Clausen experiment in week 3. There are no good signs in this move for the Panthers and a loss to the Bucs moved them into last place on this week's ranking."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/468776-2010-nfl-power-rankings-bleacher-reports-week-3-edition#page/2

I bet you we are going to win against the bengals

Right now we are not very good. But once some of these young guns mature a bit, we should begin to see some positive dividends. My guess is that mid-season we will begin to get a better sense of the talent level on this team, although it will likely be a bit too late for a playoff run...but set us up nicely for whoever coaches us next year (and no, I don't believe there will be a lockout next year, just a lot of posturing going on right now).

IMO, many here are simply being impatient with such a young team, and want instant gratification without thought to long-term satisfaction.

Archived