• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do You Cheer For Pep In the Pro Bowl?

PantherBoy95

LMAO I haven't heard that mentioned yet.

Pretend no further progressions happen from now and the Pro Bowl...do you go for him as a "Panther?". (if he still doesn't want to be a panther around Probowl time he'd better take that decal off his helmet during the game.)

When I bought my alternate Authentic Peppers jersey I always wondered "what if" LOL...it's a centerpiece in my room...and I REALLY DON'T WANT TO TAKE IT DOWN.

WE WANT YOU TO STAY PEP!!!(but only if you want to; (God forbid) if not...we'll deal with it.)

AS A PANTHER I love Pep. But someone said "Wow you guys are fickle you just flip on a guy once he wants a change in scenario."

And I thought "Wow he's right I shouldn't stop liking him."

Then a sensible guy said "F*CK IT YOUR WITH US OR AGAINST US"

And I said to myself "HE** YEAH!!!"....

So if he wants to kick us while we're down as a fanbase (33-13 still stings no matter how much I act like my Madden games will make a difference) and while Big Cat is having heart problems.

(God Forbid) He can leave. (I REAALLLLYYYY hope he changes his mind though.)

I never watch Pro Bowl games..... if I did I would still want Peppers to do well. He has been a lot of fun to watch for the past seven years and I hope he is able to finish out his career somewhere that makes him happy. I will also enjoy watching the Panthers beat the crap out of his new team!

LMAO I haven't heard that mentioned yet.

Pretend no further progressions happen from now and the Pro Bowl...do you go for him as a "Panther?". (if he still doesn't want to be a panther around Probowl time he'd better take that decal off his helmet during the game.)

When I bought my alternate Authentic Peppers jersey I always wondered "what if" LOL...it's a centerpiece in my room...and I REALLY DON'T WANT TO TAKE IT DOWN.

WE WANT YOU TO STAY PEP!!!(but only if you want to; (God forbid) if not...we'll deal with it.)

It will depend on if I have to watch it or not. :sleep:

I dont watch the Probowl but I'll always cheer for Pep. I hope he goes on next season to be the defensive player of the year and break the sack record. It'll just show everyone how stupid Fox and his gang of dumbass coaches are. Then maybe, just maybe the Richardsons will then hire Cowher.

Archived