• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When is Jerry going to come out and say something?

Eazy-E

I disagree, he owes PSL owners an explanation just like the CEO of a company owes shareholders an explanation when the company is performing poorly.

We are not shareholders. Our PSLs were not purchased as an investment or a share of the company. If you purchased yours as such, that was your mistake.

But you're/they're not shareholders. We're a bunch of wanna be sports experts who, if we knew as half much as we think we do, would have jobs making considerably more money with an NFL team.

It isn't what you know it's who you know.

I like how so many of you have such blind faith for the organization. For me I will have no idea what is going on with this team until someone speaks up. None of us know more than anyone else it is all speculation and opinion. For all we know Jerry is on the verge of selling the team and we wont have any idea until he comes out and says something.

If you're referring to me, I don't have any faith in this team. I don't have any idea what going on with the team either, I just don't believe that we have any right to know. None of the tickets, beer, sodas, jerseys, and various other knick-knackery Ive purchased over the years had a Golden Ticket packaged with it so Ive never felt privy to what goes on in the offices of BoA and its a rare day that I feel informed enough to question the decisions made there.

In the end I just don't confuse the fact that the Panthers are my favorite sports franchise with anything important in my life. If they closed shop tomorrow Ill peel a few decals of of my car, take down a picture of the stadium in my office and at home, and go on with my life with only good memories.

so you're saying u won't be depressed like me?

Though stupid, the 49ers owner said today that his team will still win their division. They're 0-5 as well. Call me crazy, but I like when an owner of a team steps out of his billionaire bubble to say something to the fans. Sure, JR rides around in his golf cart and waves and shakes hands, but when he does that people pretty much suck him off.

Though stupid, the 49ers owner said today that his team will still win their division. They're 0-5 as well. Call me crazy, but I like when an owner of a team steps out of his billionaire bubble to say something to the fans. Sure, JR rides around in his golf cart and waves and shakes hands, but when he does that people pretty much suck him off.

Something like this.

I don't really care if JR guaranteed the division or other nonsense. I don't really think it'd be helpful. However, the complete lack of any kind of movement or change to me shows complete complacency and acceptance of an 0-5 record, which seems like something an owner and FO wouldn't be okay with.

Someone brought up faith earlier. I have faith they are not happy at 0-5 and are trying to make some changes. Obviously they aren't going to tell anyone what they're trying, but I'd like to see something or hear something. You can't just remove all blame from the coaches 'cause they're coaching rookies.

I doubt we'll have anything change for the rest of the season. In fact, I completely expect the team to pull together to win 4-5 games this year, avoiding our coveted #1 pick this board talks about all the time.

Also, if the Panthers moved, I'd freakin' flip. I'd be incredibly pissed and depressed. Life would go on, but man would I be angry.

What a brilliant f**king idea. Stand back while I completely ruin the team's value and then attempt to sell it to another city.

Can we get a goddamn IQ filter on this place on Mondays?

Looks like the IQ filter you want its going to get you blocked because if you could understand the context all I said was no one has any idea what is going on with the team. I used selling the team as an extreme to make a point that if it was being discussed, no one would know until it actually happened. Which would show how much JR cares about his fan base.

Archived