• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Fox got fired where would he go?

CanadianCat

What has Fox done the past 5 seasons to make people still believe he's a good coach much less can get a HC job as soon as he walks/gets fired?

I can think of at least 10 teams that would pay him double to have a record we had in the last 5 seasons.

I can think of at least 10 teams that would pay him double to have a record we had in the last 5 seasons.

First 2 of the last 5 seasons: 8-8 and then 7-9

3rd year: gets blown out in the playoffs because he keeps calling pass plays with a incompetant QB and has never heard of Larry Fitzgerald.

4th year: starts that incompetant QB 11 games even after he continued shitting the bed while stating that "he gives us the best chance to win". Finishes 8-8 after the season when starting a QB near the end that knew what he was doing at the time. Too little too late. As always the case with Fox.

5th year: 0-5 start, no more than 4-5 wins on the horizon AT BEST

Overall record: 35-34 with it most likely ending up below .500 at the end of the 5th season. If he even lasts that long.

Wow thats really impressive :rolleyes:

This is a "what have you done for me lately" league. Fox hasn't done squat in the past 5 seasons. With his 2 most recent seasons very piss poor (which is a combined record of 8-13 so far with the loses mounting).

Oh and not to mention this factoid from rayzor worth repeating...

i'm more thinking that if he wants a job at all after this (at least for a while) its most likely going to be as a DC somewhere. i can't see him in media (except on maybe kirwin's radio show). coaching is his only outlet.

the reasoning for him not getting a HC job has more to do with the HC market that has been going on for the past few years. there have been lots of HC changes made and the vast majority of them have been to rookie coaches rather than retreads.

Archived