• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Fat Cat

NJPanthers12

yeah and john fox really sucks guys, we have the worst offense in the league but are still managed to be ranked top 5 in defense with complete no names on d. the only name on our defense is beason and he is playing out of position. vince lombardi couldnt squeeze a .500 team out of Matt More and the crew.

who hired his coaching staff?

ok so tell me what you do not like about his coaching staff. the defensive coaching staff is fine. so now you go to offense and from reading these boards everyone absolutly loves Skipper and Magazu. he was then forced to Williamson as WR coach since he has been here since the beginning. Then you have Davidson who has been here for three years. Year one we have the second best rushing offense in the league and go 12-4 with a mediocre season out of Delhomme. Last year Delhomme was abysmal and we still had an absolutly great running game. When Moore was playing good last year there were no complaints about Davidson. Now this year Davidson has been awful I agree, and even if you complained about him last year what offensive coordinator was going to take a job withe Panthers in a lame duck season.

So if you look at everything, yeah he did not do too bad picking a coaching staff.

ok so tell me what you do not like about his coaching staff. the defensive coaching staff is fine. so now you go to offense and from reading these boards everyone absolutly loves Skipper and Magazu. he was then forced to Williamson as WR coach since he has been here since the beginning. Then you have Davidson who has been here for three years. Year one we have the second best rushing offense in the league and go 12-4 with a mediocre season out of Delhomme. Last year Delhomme was abysmal and we still had an absolutly great running game. When Moore was playing good last year there were no complaints about Davidson. Now this year Davidson has been awful I agree, and even if you complained about him last year what offensive coordinator was going to take a job withe Panthers in a lame duck season.

So if you look at everything, yeah he did not do too bad picking a coaching staff.

oh yea? how is run, run, pass working for us? You won't convince me that John Fox gets a pass. It is the head coaches job to coach the player on the field. Does JR get some blame, hell yes he does. But to excuse John Fox is ridiculous. His philosophy is outdated. And he is out coached on a WEEKLY basis. And its evident on the field.

well when your quarterback is matt moore how do you expect to do anything else. when your too cheap to bring in any depth on the o-line and have a right side of Geoff Schwartz and Gary Williams how do you expect to run the ball. Run Run Pass worked pretty well in 2003, 2005, and a few years ago. Way to ignore everything I said about the coaching staff which is true.

well when your quarterback is matt moore how do you expect to do anything else. when your too cheap to bring in any depth on the o-line and have a right side of Geoff Schwartz and Gary Williams how do you expect to run the ball. Run Run Pass worked pretty well in 2003, 2005, and a few years ago. Way to ignore everything I said about the coaching staff which is true.

way to ignore what I said. Which was that his philosophy is Outdated.

way to ignore what I said. Which was that his philosophy is Outdated.

I ignored nothing, I stated how that philosophy worked in the past and we were successful. It was successful in the second part of last season. And when we do try to change things up with some creative trick plays our team messes up. Moore throws a pathetic pass on the flea flicker and the offensive line doesnt block at all for Gettis on the end around.

lol why are people even responding seriously to NJPanthers12

LMAO ROFL HAHAH

And Beaux Berry how can you tell me they are rebuildng and building towards the future. Who on this team has proven to be that good that we can count on in the future of the young guys. The only part for the future I see these team being set on is at LB with Anderson-Beason-Davis and that is if Davis comes back healthy. And maybe you can count on Charles Johnson I like what I have seen from him.

I ignored nothing, I stated how that philosophy worked in the past and we were successful. It was successful in the second part of last season. And when we do try to change things up with some creative trick plays our team messes up. Moore throws a pathetic pass on the flea flicker and the offensive line doesnt block at all for Gettis on the end around.

Nice a flea-flicker. Some new wrinkle huh? John Fox screwed himself right after he declared that Jake Delhomme gave us the best chance to win.

Archived